On Your Wedding Day....

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
So hot! Would you let her be breed and take a live in bull?

It would be my greatest wish to have a cuckold wedding with her lover.Is like another cuck hubby to perform the ceremony.I would lead my wife into our living room,where he would be waiting with her bbc lover.Her bbc stud would be naked accept for a white male thong.His muscular jet black body gleaming,and his huge semi erect cock bulging the thin material.I would be dressed in some of my wifes undies,while she would wear white fishnet stockings,white suspender belt,white tiny panties,a white headress and veil and white see-through babydoll nightie.
Hot! Can you live stream it on the web so we could watch?

I've thought about this a lot. My ex wife fucked a BBC the night prior. So I'm positive while we were wed she had some of his seed still in her pussy. I like to think back to that sometimes. While she had only me for that night and we had no honeymoon. We never got to play but I have thought about that scenario and if I met the right girl I'd do just about anything for her.

I've often imagined another wedding seperate from my more tame friends and family. My bride to be would either be standing with her BBC lover inside her from behind or she's sitting on his cock through the ceremony. Everything else is normal and we are wed just like that.

the only catch is I want to kiss her at the exact moment he cums in her. In my fantasy it's perfectly timed. In reality I would wait until the right moment to end the ceremony. Just like I should. I'd make this the real wedding and the second a show for family. They'd never know and it's sexy to be legally wed in such a dirty way.
I love it! Just how I want to propose to her have her gangbanged as the bulls are dropping their nuts in her I'll ask her to marry me

Back