Older White women are my favorite

It’s jus something about older white women that really turns me on. I love how direct they can be and I also love giving them great bbc.

As I get older (46 now), it’s nice to hear that black men still enjoy more mature white women.

A woman I worked with in Cleveland is currently 62. Caught husband cheating and divorced him. Blonde with 34 DD tits. Tight shaved pussy. Started dating BBC almost exclusively. She was a reggae band groupie in college.

63 years old here with 2 boys and 3 grandchildren. Still love fucking as much as when I was 16! We live in the Raleigh Metro area and once I heal from a recent surgery I am going to get me some bbc regardless! In the meantime here is a short video of me getting a black dildo nice and wet. Yes I have some weight on me now but I’m nice and soft and love to be fucked hard and deep. I’m at the point now I may let my first try anal. Thinking about a big black cock makes me so very wet and we always need a thick towel because I squirt all over the bed while watching my interracial videos and using my dildos to fantasize . Done fantasizing and need the real thing! I have 3 weeks to go before the Dr turns me loose to return to my regular routine. Then the fun will begin. I have a lot of time to make up and we are both so ready for me to get blacktopped.
You need that

Attachments

• E7DBA59D-328C-41F6-82AE-C5C02A57F784.jpeg
    E7DBA59D-328C-41F6-82AE-C5C02A57F784.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 13
Back