OK, you don't have a BBC, so what!

Glad to see you did`nt mention that blue pill lol, is this stull any good?? or do they need to take a stronger dose???View attachment 4521317
Oh I am sure there may come a time........................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the road when that will be an option. But not yet, or as in Gladiator, not yet, not yet. True we can't fight time, but if we do our part and take care of our bodies, it will reward us.

I am writing this to kind of offer some motivation if you may, to anyone feeling like they don't measure up. Now even though the title says BBC, it can apply to anyone. Let me also put out this disclaimer. I am not licensed or hold any formal degree or training on this. My posting is merely from my own experience and what works for me. First, let me say, your dick does NOT define you. Secondly, accept what you have and own it. Of course many will still reject you for not measuring up, so what, it is not the end of the world. Now let's talk about being alpha. To some, it means something different. But let me tell you what it is NOT:
Being alpha does not mean you being an asshole to women or people in general. Which ties into not being disrespectful. I understand there is role play, so in that environment, this does not apply as long as there is mutual consent and understanding. Being alpha is about how you carry yourself, demanding respect, being confident without being arrogant. In addition to the aforementioned qualities, being alpha also means being accountable for your actions and owning up to them. Never be afraid to admit when you are wrong. I mention all these because it will help you feel confident no matter what the situation, yes, even when she tells you your dick is not big enough. If she does, just shake it off, and don't be like the fox and the sour grapes; your time will come. OK, let's talk about dick nutrition, yes, there is such a thing. Heck if your dick is not big, you better at least have some other tools to compensate. But trust me, that confidence you have, goes a long way too. I know many of you are packing a baby's foot or even soda can sizes, but let me tell you, a dick is a muscle, and you need to feed it. I can see some of you rolling your eyes and whatnot, and that is kool. Just take this advice with a grain of salt, heck, add pepper to it if you want to, lol. Now back to the dick nutrition (dang I sure said dick a lot didn't I, lol?). Oh well, yes, dick nutrition. Let me outline what I take as part of my daily regimen for overall health, and to make sure my dick is always healthy. Again, I am not a doctor, so please talk to your doctor before taking anything I mention. I am not going to go too deep into each of them, you can do your own research. I also encourage any of you to share what you take, and also what being alpha is to you.
  • My number one go-to supplement is L-Arginine: This converts to Nitric Oxide, which helps to open your muscles to allow more ******* to flow. In case some of you did not know, ******* is what pumps into your dick to make it hard.
  • Nitric Oxide. I know I mentioned that L-Arginine converts to this, but you can just get plain Nitric oxide if you so choose.
  • Horny goat weed
  • Maca Root
  • Muira Puama: Now I do not suffer from any sort of ED, but taking this can help prevent it.
  • Saw Palmetto: I take this to keep and maintain a healthy prostate
  • French Maritime Pine Bark: This works very synergistically with L-Arginine or Nitric Oxide as a vasodilator. Essentially it promotes expanding the ******* vessels. I already mentioned what opening the ******* vessels can do for your erection
  • Water: Yes I said water, you need to keep your body hydrated.
  • Exercise: I work out at least 5 times a week, and do a lot of high-intensity routines to help my stamina. Now some might say that this is not sexual stamina. True to a point, but you don't want to gasp for breath after 10 or 20 pumps. She should throw your ass out the room you over there wheezing. Oh yeah, you smokers, enough said.
  • Read: I read a lot. I read on self-improvement as well as sexual health as well. Two books I read that I will share with you are Secrets to Male Prowess and 101 ways to drive women wild in bed.
  • Be creative: nothing wrong with missionary, but damn it, even a priest gets tired of missionary, lol.
  • Connect: I know for some it is all about just getting in and getting out. That may be the case in a lot of your meetups. But nonetheless, and trust me, you will be able to tell when to apply what I say next. If you listen and pay attention to her breathing, you can tell if you are hitting the right spot and to hold it. Now also, you need to know when you have been in it for too long, so change it up. Nothing is more frustrating to a woman than when she is right at the point of an orgasm and you switch it up.
  • Control your stroke, know when to go slow, hard, etc. It is not always about being Mr. Weatherspoon, and going bang bang bang, lol
  • Stamina: this ties into working out, but it also plays a big part and ties into the previous point I made about holding a position or stroke. The last thing you want is to run out of steam when she is about to cum. I know some of you know what I am talking about. You are pumping away, and just as you are about to run out of steam, she is telling you "fuck me", "fuck me". And you are thinking, dang what you think I been doing the last 10 minutes. So yeah, have that stamina, but also pace yourself, it is not a sprint.
  • Now this one might raise some eyebrows. Just like the other muscles, the muscles in your dick (*******, I said dick again, lol), should be strengthened. Get a wet wash rag, not too wet at first, set it on the tip of your erect dick, and do some dick lifts. You can figure that out yourself. As you get stronger, you can make the rag wetter so it weighs more. I know, I know, seems corny, but I am sure half of you gonna be trying it out lol.
Ok, I will stop here, hopefully, this offers some help to anyone. As I said before, I welcome any input and or rebuttal to what I wrote. Hey, it is an open forum, I am not afraid of a challenge.....dang there is that alpha in me again. Now I know many women on here will say size does matter, heck you would not be if it did not lol.
Good advice for those out there getting some kitty kat/vajayjay/pooty tang. Since I'm a jacking voyeur no need for any of this as long as the pics, vids, erotica is good. This dynamic is all about visual contrast, taboo and imagination. Keep it in perspective. Besides, my hand has never been a size queen or a complainer. 🤣

Good advice for those out there getting some kitty kat/vajayjay/pooty tang. Since I'm a jacking voyeur no need for any of this as long as the pics, vids, erotica is good. This dynamic is all about visual contrast, taboo and imagination. Keep it in perspective. Besides, my hand has never been a size queen or a complainer. 🤣
True. And your hand sure don't need you to take it dinner first, and they NEVER say no haha. And if you feel adventurous, have a threesome with both hands lol.
You can always take them just for general health. No sense in having a car with sub-par mechanics even if you are only driving yourself lol. Wouldn't like to see more horsepower in the engine?

It works just fine with proper motivation, i.e. hot pics, shared experiences, vids. Best anon manual fun time is sitting on your hand till it's numb, closing your eyes and then jo. Just beware of "stranger danger". 🤜🤛🍌

That's true, and if you are dominant enough you can also control when she cums. If anyone of you never tried it, it's an amazing thing for her when she can't cum without your permission. You take her to the edge and stop. Do it enough times till she begs for the release. But again, you have gain and hold that control.
I've been doing that for years just because not really telling them but both of my ex wives ended up being mad as hell at me for doing it. I'm really good at sensing whenever they'd be close.😜

Appreciate the education bro 😝 you right, it is a muscle that needs what it needs like every other. Back home there's a lot of natural things people take, unknowingly as well, that helps with it. Saw you named 1 or 2 that i know. And simple things like seamoss.. ******* if you can cook, fish broth is boss! When we cook that we say thats ting for yuh back 😝🤣🤣 and i aint no stereotype with a 10 incher so make sure the rest of the areas is on point

Hehe, the "study" presented by that Youtube chick is hilarious. A total of 25 "women" responded to her, some of whom in comments on social media. Well, i am pretty sure noone can even tell their real gender. 🤣 We can do more relatable studies here on B2w, if we like. 🙃 ...and i mean for real!

Appreciate the education bro 😝 you right, it is a muscle that needs what it needs like every other. Back home there's a lot of natural things people take, unknowingly as well, that helps with it. Saw you named 1 or 2 that i know. And simple things like seamoss.. ******* if you can cook, fish broth is boss! When we cook that we say thats ting for yuh back 😝🤣🤣 and i aint no stereotype with a 10 incher so make sure the rest of the areas is on point
True. You remember we used to cook shark fin and the tail. Oh yeah, and make a good punch too and call it strong back. Even with Guinness. What part of Trinidad you from? I'm from point, went to Sando tech.

Look up Vaso6 or CellFlo6. The latter is the best thing out there now as a vasodilator. Bottom line, DO NOT take anything that is a vasoconstrictor.

I am writing this to kind of offer some motivation if you may, to anyone feeling like they don't measure up. Now even though the title says BBC, it can apply to anyone. Let me also put out this disclaimer. I am not licensed or hold any formal degree or training on this. My posting is merely from my own experience and what works for me. First, let me say, your dick does NOT define you. Secondly, accept what you have and own it. Of course many will still reject you for not measuring up, so what, it is not the end of the world. Now let's talk about being alpha. To some, it means something different. But let me tell you what it is NOT:
Being alpha does not mean you being an asshole to women or people in general. Which ties into not being disrespectful. I understand there is role play, so in that environment, this does not apply as long as there is mutual consent and understanding. Being alpha is about how you carry yourself, demanding respect, being confident without being arrogant. In addition to the aforementioned qualities, being alpha also means being accountable for your actions and owning up to them. Never be afraid to admit when you are wrong. I mention all these because it will help you feel confident no matter what the situation, yes, even when she tells you your dick is not big enough. If she does, just shake it off, and don't be like the fox and the sour grapes; your time will come. OK, let's talk about dick nutrition, yes, there is such a thing. Heck if your dick is not big, you better at least have some other tools to compensate. But trust me, that confidence you have, goes a long way too. I know many of you are packing a baby's foot or even soda can sizes, but let me tell you, a dick is a muscle, and you need to feed it. I can see some of you rolling your eyes and whatnot, and that is kool. Just take this advice with a grain of salt, heck, add pepper to it if you want to, lol. Now back to the dick nutrition (dang I sure said dick a lot didn't I, lol?). Oh well, yes, dick nutrition. Let me outline what I take as part of my daily regimen for overall health, and to make sure my dick is always healthy. Again, I am not a doctor, so please talk to your doctor before taking anything I mention. I am not going to go too deep into each of them, you can do your own research. I also encourage any of you to share what you take, and also what being alpha is to you.
  • My number one go-to supplement is L-Arginine: This converts to Nitric Oxide, which helps to open your muscles to allow more ******* to flow. In case some of you did not know, ******* is what pumps into your dick to make it hard.
  • Nitric Oxide. I know I mentioned that L-Arginine converts to this, but you can just get plain Nitric oxide if you so choose.
  • Horny goat weed
  • Maca Root
  • Muira Puama: Now I do not suffer from any sort of ED, but taking this can help prevent it.
  • Saw Palmetto: I take this to keep and maintain a healthy prostate
  • French Maritime Pine Bark: This works very synergistically with L-Arginine or Nitric Oxide as a vasodilator. Essentially it promotes expanding the ******* vessels. I already mentioned what opening the ******* vessels can do for your erection
  • Water: Yes I said water, you need to keep your body hydrated.
  • Exercise: I work out at least 5 times a week, and do a lot of high-intensity routines to help my stamina. Now some might say that this is not sexual stamina. True to a point, but you don't want to gasp for breath after 10 or 20 pumps. She should throw your ass out the room you over there wheezing. Oh yeah, you smokers, enough said.
  • Read: I read a lot. I read on self-improvement as well as sexual health as well. Two books I read that I will share with you are Secrets to Male Prowess and 101 ways to drive women wild in bed.
  • Be creative: nothing wrong with missionary, but damn it, even a priest gets tired of missionary, lol.
  • Connect: I know for some it is all about just getting in and getting out. That may be the case in a lot of your meetups. But nonetheless, and trust me, you will be able to tell when to apply what I say next. If you listen and pay attention to her breathing, you can tell if you are hitting the right spot and to hold it. Now also, you need to know when you have been in it for too long, so change it up. Nothing is more frustrating to a woman than when she is right at the point of an orgasm and you switch it up.
  • Control your stroke, know when to go slow, hard, etc. It is not always about being Mr. Weatherspoon, and going bang bang bang, lol
  • Stamina: this ties into working out, but it also plays a big part and ties into the previous point I made about holding a position or stroke. The last thing you want is to run out of steam when she is about to cum. I know some of you know what I am talking about. You are pumping away, and just as you are about to run out of steam, she is telling you "fuck me", "fuck me". And you are thinking, dang what you think I been doing the last 10 minutes. So yeah, have that stamina, but also pace yourself, it is not a sprint.
  • Now this one might raise some eyebrows. Just like the other muscles, the muscles in your dick (*******, I said dick again, lol), should be strengthened. Get a wet wash rag, not too wet at first, set it on the tip of your erect dick, and do some dick lifts. You can figure that out yourself. As you get stronger, you can make the rag wetter so it weighs more. I know, I know, seems corny, but I am sure half of you gonna be trying it out lol.
Ok, I will stop here, hopefully, this offers some help to anyone. As I said before, I welcome any input and or rebuttal to what I wrote. Hey, it is an open forum, I am not afraid of a challenge.....dang there is that alpha in me again. Now I know many women on here will say size does matter, heck you would not be if it did not lol.
Best Damn post on this entire site especially the part about what a Alpha really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will play with a 5" or 6" Alpha before a 10" disrespectful racist asshole every time.

Back