OH boy do we need a vacation (a rant more than a question)

sdexcalibur

Couple
Real Person
Thru no fault of our own our living arrangements over the last 3 years has changed to where we added a in-law wing to the new home and now the house is never empty. When the ******* were younger hubby would take them out for the day so mama could play. Having guys over was a common thing at our old place so much that the neighbor made a comment to my husband. Like hey I think she us cheating without actually saying it, LOL. Either they thought we were ******* dealers or I was a brave little whore.

We have our free time now but it is very few and far. At this point in our lives I should be able to prance around the house in a thong and heel, have whom ever over or to bring people back, nude swimming and tanning, be taken on the kitchen island, have hubby walk around in his cage are clean the house in just a apron (it's just for fun) but alas this is what we choose.

BUT there is always vacation time. Where I can wear my hotwife attire and be as slutty as I want for a week. In Fort Lauderdale two years ago, I 100% would of been take for a street walker. Hubby bought these torn shorts that had have my (big) ass hanging out. Pair that with a thin tank top and my 38D chest without a bra and I have more skin showing then covered. If the same outfit was on a 98lb women it would of been a totally different looks. We looked back at pictures and thought JC I looked like a girl working the strip.

Another outfit was this one pc jumper that had slits up both sides from the ankles to my hip. Deep Vee cut up front too. Wore that with nothin underneath top and bottom, gave a couple people an indirect show. We took some great pictures on the beach with me bearing my parts and lets just say I should be considered a honorary resident of FL after all the services I provided during that trip. My most bold was a bartender that in a buzzed state I said here is a tip hopefully you will give me your tip in return. It sounded better in my head, lol

I need that kind of freedom again. We went to Jamaica last year but it was a family affair, 6 in total. So when the peddlers on the beach asked if we wanted weed after making small talk for awhile and getting real casual and when I said I wasn't and he said "then what are you looking for" I couldn't really say I want you and your friend to take me anyway that you like.

We are looking into Desire as our first lifestyle vacation or Hedo in Jamaica, where ever it is it's going to be someplace where I can show my ass, dress as slutty as I want. Fuck when I want (hopefully) or at least the option to. I would love to have hubby walk but ass naked on a beach in his cage but I do not think they have those places even at lifestyle resorts. So our search begins. Where do you think we should look into staying either in our out of the country.

Thru no fault of our own our living arrangements over the last 3 years has changed to where we added a in-law wing to the new home and now the house is never empty. When the ******* were younger hubby would take them out for the day so mama could play. Having guys over was a common thing at our old place so much that the neighbor made a comment to my husband. Like hey I think she us cheating without actually saying it, LOL. Either they thought we were ******* dealers or I was a brave little whore.

We have our free time now but it is very few and far. At this point in our lives I should be able to prance around the house in a thong and heel, have whom ever over or to bring people back, nude swimming and tanning, be taken on the kitchen island, have hubby walk around in his cage are clean the house in just a apron (it's just for fun) but alas this is what we choose.

BUT there is always vacation time. Where I can wear my hotwife attire and be as slutty as I want for a week. In Fort Lauderdale two years ago, I 100% would of been take for a street walker. Hubby bought these torn shorts that had have my (big) ass hanging out. Pair that with a thin tank top and my 38D chest without a bra and I have more skin showing then covered. If the same outfit was on a 98lb women it would of been a totally different looks. We looked back at pictures and thought JC I looked like a girl working the strip.

Another outfit was this one pc jumper that had slits up both sides from the ankles to my hip. Deep Vee cut up front too. Wore that with nothin underneath top and bottom, gave a couple people an indirect show. We took some great pictures on the beach with me bearing my parts and lets just say I should be considered a honorary resident of FL after all the services I provided during that trip. My most bold was a bartender that in a buzzed state I said here is a tip hopefully you will give me your tip in return. It sounded better in my head, lol

I need that kind of freedom again. We went to Jamaica last year but it was a family affair, 6 in total. So when the peddlers on the beach asked if we wanted weed after making small talk for awhile and getting real casual and when I said I wasn't and he said "then what are you looking for" I couldn't really say I want you and your friend to take me anyway that you like.

We are looking into Desire as our first lifestyle vacation or Hedo in Jamaica, where ever it is it's going to be someplace where I can show my ass, dress as slutty as I want. Fuck when I want (hopefully) or at least the option to. I would love to have hubby walk but ass naked on a beach in his cage but I do not think they have those places even at lifestyle resorts. So our search begins. Where do you think we should look into staying either in our out of the country.
yes, hubby can walk down the beach at Hedo caged up..anything goes there...we honeymooned there in 99 and went back every year for about 5 years..you can dress as slutty as you want and do anything you want...you will love it

Back