Offer me and my BBC crew your HOT WIFE

You arent even verified. You would think if you were in the lifestyle and indeed had a “bbc crew” that you would have the wherewithal to do the bare minimum to look legit on your end.
Pretty sure it's all the same "crew" using several names

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230127-120449.png
    Screenshot_20230127-120449.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 148
If its several “crews” than there is no crew. Its just internet talk. Real gentleman dont make it that convoluted if they are about that. Every “crew” Ive encountered isnt even a crew. Its one guy trying to get random guys together last minute.
Yep, same concept as if her and I were trying to get a group together.

Plus I highly doubt the group they claim to be travels all over just to fuck and gangbang...

Sounds great, wish it was true, hell with we could join but it's like you said.

Hi been on the site for a while solely as well as offering up the services of me and my BBC gangbang Group 'The Black Magnum Gang'

I myself am an intelligent but naturally dominant alpha black male of athletic physique and stamina with a genuine pussy stretching BBC. The resolute alpha male bull in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training and true cuckolding.

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth. Long stayer and repeat performer, with heavy loads included.
I also team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 10 of us in a session depending on location and availability. All large well vetted hung bulls. We love to meet hot attractive true BBC craving females and couples .

Enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination and overall damn hot sexy fun. We are here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested drop us a line. Serious enquirers only.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

I love to do clean up afterwards for everyone

Back