Offer me and my BBC crew your HOT WIFE

I am looking to get my first bbc GB. I am definitely nervous and excited. I have always have the hots for tall black guys. I have experience with bbc but I want to be stretched out all the way. I’m such a low key bbc whore lol. Where are you and your crew located and where do you guys usually host the events at? I’m in California, inland empire. I am new on here so lmk how to contact u, if interested.
Amazing body!

take this Barley legal drake her she's 19 and a rave slut that loves to get all fucked up and then... well she spends the rest of the week getting her ass turned into a rosebud, she just keeps taking more hits of our hard training party pills and Can't stop herself from getting 30 hours of cock, it's humiliating to see this girl after, she stinks of ass and sweat most precious is her eyes just crossing and wondering around She's brain dead from no sleep and letting us abuse her in every way, soooo you can have her she's all trained up and broken in.and also she will let you take her phone and video her friends. they pick her up at the end of the week

Attachments

• B1D97978-1595-4768-9027-ACDB33F8267A.jpeg
    B1D97978-1595-4768-9027-ACDB33F8267A.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 166
take this Barley legal drake her she's 19 and a rave slut that loves to get all fucked up and then... well she spends the rest of the week getting her ass turned into a rosebud, she just keeps taking more hits of our hard training party pills and Can't stop herself from getting 30 hours of cock, it's humiliating to see this girl after, she stinks of ass and sweat most precious is her eyes just crossing and wondering around She's brain dead from no ******* and letting us abuse her in every way, soooo you can have her she's all trained up and broken in.and also she will let you take her phone and video her friends. they pick her up at the end of the week
Such a sexy little slut, would love to pack her tight ass with my cock and cum!!!!

Back