% of White Women who have been blacked?

I think that 5 to 10 % Total. Even in big cities. Boiled down to location, opportunity. Un less you are going to a swinger club it hard to meet people into the life style. Too much at risk. This is why cucks are important. They create opportunity. They are the social cover story. Keep in mind not all cucks are males. The phrase I was out with the girls works just as well as my husband took me dancing.
In the 70s or 80s I’d agree with that statistic. It’s the 21st century now and, even though the fetishists here would disagree, I’d say in 2021 the REAL statistic is more like 35%. With old people keeping the number down and the younger generation increasing it. And not because of any of any other special reason but...it’s ok now. Black men still represent a significant minority in many parts of America, otherwise that statistic would probably be higher.
I haven’t run the numbers on this but numbers ARE my career, so without doing any real estimating, I’m confident in that number.

Reactions: rva
Some of the estimates in this thread are hilarious. The percentage of white women nationwide that have slept with a black guy is most likely very low. Only 12% of the population is actually black. The vast majority of black men are in relationships with black women. The vast majority of white women are in relationships with white guys. Most married women do not fuck around. A large percentage of the white population live in areas with very low numbers of minorities.

Chances are the percentage of white women who have slept with a black guy is well under 5%. The younger women are probably more likely to have experienced other races but older white women have probably never even kissed a black guy.

Some have suggested the UK might be close to the US in this area. Those people clearly have very little idea of the UK's demographics where blacks only represent 3% of the total population.

Last edited:
Some of the estimates in this thread are hilarious. The percentage of white women nationwide that have slept with a black guy is most likely very low. Only 12% of the population is actually black. The vast majority of black men are in relationships with black women. The vast majority of white women are in relationships with white guys. Most married women do not fuck around. A large percentage of the white population live in areas with very low numbers of minorities.

Chances are the percentage of white women who have slept with a black guy is well under 5%. The younger women are probably more likely to have experienced other races but older white women have probably never even kissed a black guy.
You’re only considering committed relationships in your estimation. I tried to consider those, early marriages, and one night stands, with a significant weight on one night stands. (Partly because it’s a one time thing, and partly because women are more willing to do something that ‘their group’ wouldn’t approve of.
I’m not saying I’m right. I might be wrong. I can’t back it up with numbers. But my gut feeling is that it’s right.

You’re only considering committed relationships in your estimation. I tried to consider those, early marriages, and one night stands, with a significant weight on one night stands. (Partly because it’s a one time thing, and partly because women are more willing to do something that ‘their group’ wouldn’t approve of.
I’m not saying I’m right. I might be wrong. I can’t back it up with numbers. But my gut feeling is that it’s right.

Statistically it would be very unlikely a significant number of white women have slept with a black guy in the US. There are literally millions of white women that live in areas where they would rarely encounter a black guy. Not to mention the millions of white folks that are racist in the US.

Whites out number blacks by five to one in the US, nearly seven to one if you are including latinos. Most of the folks on this site are into the BW fetish but they are specifically looking for well hung black guys, which are a tiny minority in the US. Then you factor in the well hung black guys that are in committed relationships or just not interested in dating outside their race, and the number of BBCs actively fucking white women is extremely low.

There is absolutely no chance anywhere near 5% of white women have slept with a black buy.

Statistically it would be very unlikely a significant number of white women have slept with a black guy in the US. There are literally millions of white women that live in areas where they would rarely encounter a black guy. Not to mention the millions of white folks that are racist in the US.

Whites out number blacks by five to one in the US, nearly seven to one if you are including latinos. Most of the folks on this site are into the BW fetish but they are specifically looking for well hung black guys, which are a tiny minority in the US. Then you factor in the well hung black guys that are in committed relationships or just not interested in dating outside their race, and the number of BBCs actively fucking white women is extremely low.

There is absolutely no chance anywhere near 5% of white women have slept with a black buy.
I guess I have to agree. One thing I did not take into account was the the women who slept with black guys for the first time, and then wen back to the well. And then back...and back...and back.
I guess there’s always one variable that’s easy to forget. I guess I was just too focused on the girls who loved black men so much that I completely forgot about the ‘repeat customers’ who heavily outweigh the ‘BBC’ supply.

I know 6 interracial couples. Of them only one is a black male and white female and they have only been married for 40 years. The rest are white males with black females 2 couples. White males with Japanese females 2 couples and one white male with an East Indian female. All married for over twenty years.

Have to admit there are not that many minority families in the area other than Native American Families.

Some women just want a Black penis. Just like we as BM will call any white woman a PAWG, WW can do to same to Black penis calling it a BBC.

Posting here, I realize, everyone has a different ideal for size.

I'm guessing about 25% of girls have had sex with Black men. USA. I can almost guarantee that near 100% have thought about it, and would do it if the situation was right. Face it. Black men are sexy. REAL sexy. And the ones I've been with fuck like champs. Run the show. Leave you shivering and dripping. Who doesn't want to be left dripping.

Last edited:
I'm guessing about 25% of girls have had sex with Black men. USA. I can almost guarantee that near 100% have thought about, and would do it if the situation was right. Face it. Black men are sexy. REAL sexy. And the ones I've been with fuck like champs. Run the show. Leave you shivering and dripping. Who doesn't want to be left dripping.
Not even close babe. Even most couples already in the swing scene for years haven’t even tried interracial . Then apply US demographics ... then world. When I said 5 I was edging waaay over on the higher probable percentile as it’s probably much less. :qos:

Back