% of White Women who have been blacked?

lovely to know that about you
🌹

and hyper-sexual thinking that maybe 80-85% of white women are so drawn to that taboo...
being taken by a Black man, giving those sweet white bodies to a Black man
We may do it but most do not do it more than a few times before they return to the fold per se.

We need to define "blacked." One off, full relationship, regular sex, owned by, or....?
I think it's like a lot of things. Once it's done, it's done, regardless of the type of relationship that develops.

A one time thing at an office party = Blacked.

A long term relationship = Blacked.

In my opinion the woman is considered "Officially Blacked" (or 'Spaded' as we refer to it) once she receives his semen. I really don't consider that 'the deed is done' if the guy wears a condom.

Just my perspective. If others have different ones, that's their opinion and equally valid.

I'd say about 70% of white women have fucked black cock and 74% of Asian women , referring to in the U.S. . WHICH is why lately a lot of white and asian men are getting pissed off , and they just recently about 60% of them have decided to invest there time and money's to fucking as much hot black pussy as they can especially bareback. Good!!! Because they sat quiet and did nothing on the sidelines for to long as they watched this happen,and many of them realized this last year and said to each other and themselves,"why the fuck are we doing nothing about this on the sidelines"? I personally hope they white breed every One of the most Beautiful Hot Black Goddesses first, including the half black/half white, half black/half asian, and half black/half latina Most Beautiful Hot goddesses . And then white breed almost all of the remaining less attractive black pussies. I'm pretty sure they will at some point in the not to distant future, especially the BWC'S!!! My money is on that bet with 3/5 odds, and it will be something around a 3/5 odds horse racing favorite. 🤘 Feedback Loop!!!🌀💞👣🍕

I'd say about 70% of white women have fucked black cock and 74% of Asian women , referring to in the U.S. . WHICH is why lately a lot of white and asian men are getting pissed off , and they just recently about 60% of them have decided to invest there time and money's to fucking as much hot black pussy as they can especially bareback. Good!!! Because they sat quiet and did nothing on the sidelines for to long as they watched this happen,and many of them realized this last year and said to each other and themselves,"why the fuck are we doing nothing about this on the sidelines"? I personally hope they white breed every One of the most Beautiful Hot Black Goddesses first, including the half black/half white, half black/half asian, and half black/half latina Most Beautiful Hot goddesses . And then white breed almost all of the remaining less attractive black pussies. I'm pretty sure they will at some point in the not to distant future, especially the BWC'S!!! My money is on that bet with 3/5 odds, and it will be something around a 3/5 odds horse racing favorite. 🤘 Feedback Loop!!!🌀💞👣🍕
The white men already started doing this years ago ,but at a much lower percentage, but I'm pretty sure beginning this year and next year they'll start exponentially increasing this pursuit much more greatly.

Everything in this universe and on PLANET EARTH has an equal and opposite reaction, including animalistic instinctive nature.

I think it's like a lot of things. Once it's done, it's done, regardless of the type of relationship that develops.

A one time thing at an office party = Blacked.

A long term relationship = Blacked.

In my opinion the woman is considered "Officially Blacked" (or 'Spaded' as we refer to it) once she receives his semen. I really don't consider that 'the deed is done' if the guy wears a condom.

Just my perspective. If others have different ones, that's their opinion and equally valid.

Donna, forgive me for saying this, but it’s a great turn on to think about you receiving semen from your Black lover.
Receiving semen in the most intimate part of your body.
That’s just me and my dirty thoughts. I’m sorry. Carry on!

Depends on the age. Definately far from 90%. I would guess about 25%, and not all of them are BBC only afterwards, unfortunately.
The more you try to push an agenda of making white,asian and latina women to become bbc only, the more the BWC'S, Big latin cocks and asian men are going to push to make every black women become BWC'S only , Including the half black /half white women, half black/half asian women, half black/half latina women.

Back