% of White Women who have been blacked?

Boils down to motive and opportunity.

A woman may be motivated, but if she is living in northern Norway, not much opportunity.

A woman may be living in a large city with lots of opportunity, but no motive.

In a forum such as this, it's easy to believe 'everyone is doing it' but once you step out of the false reality of this venue, you'll see that perception isn't necessarily true.

But there are factors to consider.

1) Increasingly liberal approach to marriage. People are not as wrapped around monogamy as they were 20, 30, 40 years ago.
2) Women are becoming increasingly independent. They are striking out on their own, without the need of a male companion
3) The widespread utilization of Birth Control. Women are no free to explore their sexuality in much the same way men have since the dawn of time
4) The increasing acceptance of 'non-traditional' relationships within the media. Today we're seeing interracial and gay relationships being shown on mainstream television and the movies.

When you combine those four factors (and there are undoubtedly many more, such as decreasing influence of religion, we have the developing sexual scene within society.

The question is - what percentile of women have had an interracial 'encounter'? Unless a machine is invented that would reveal what's in every woman's mind, you'll never know for absolute sure. Those you may believe are doing something, may in fact not be. Those you swear would NEVER do anything, may be are.

To drive this point home, do you know what your neighbors, friends and even relatives do in the privacy of their homes? Probably not. That nice lady down the street may be a dominatrix. That young couple next door may have an open relationship. Your brother-in-law may be into BDSM, seeing it out with prostitutes. Your sister may in fact love Black men. You'll never know unless you somehow discover them in the act, or they confide in you. Neither are likely to happen.

But I will say that interracial relationships, by and large, are becoming increasingly common in the Western World.

Donna

Interesting discussion.

I don't know a lot of women (myself included) that advertise what they enjoy doing, sexually speaking.

I mean, I've never run across a woman in the break room who said "You know, Ralph and I are swingers and we had the most wonderful weekend!"

To give you an idea, my husband and I enjoy nudism. Yet that pretty vanilla interest isn't discussed unless someone broaches the topic. I think a total of six 'real life' friends know, and of those six, all have at least gone skinny dipping with us in our pool. No, nothing sexual arose from any of those encounters.

Another thing to consider is statistics. As Mark Twain famously said, "There are lies. There are damn lies. And then there are statistics."

For example. A very constrained and well controlled sexual survey takes place (not in Cosmo, that's all BS) sponsored by a major university.

Of 10,000 women surveyed, 35 percent said they had an interracial encounter. (this is just an example to prove a point - totally made up numbers)

Okay, of the remaining women who said they HAVE NOT had an interracial encounter, how many had one when they were 20, and at 45, forgot about it while taking the survey?
How many, for whatever reason, had an affair with a Black guy and decided that they just didn't want to admit their one 'mistake' on a questionnaire?
How many woman want to have one and subsequently lied in the survey?
Finally, how many white women had encounters with Hispanics, Middle Eastern or Asian males and checked 'Yes' on the survey?

These are just some of the reasons why you'll usually see a +/- 4% on every survey worth the paper it's written on.

As I said earlier, the number is probably increasing for the reasons I outlined in my previous post, but to put a number on it and to show a trend, is really a futile exercise.

So, in other words, your guess is as good as mine!

Donna

It will be very hard to determine the figure as many women 'indulge' in this lifestyle in secret. My guess is, the US is top as they are so diverse and have a large population. Countries like the UK, France and Germany are not too far behind.

Whatever the % is, I d believe it is on the rise. I see a lot more interracial couples out and about now than I did 5-10 years ago

Back