Obsession with 'Black only' white women

It's because it was then that me and my man started our relationship. Even though I do have a strong preference for black men, I've never considered the lifestyle more than a kink. Which don't get me wrong it's important if you want to maintain a healthy sexual life. But the reasons that I am white free two years now is because a)my man satisfies me sexually and b)I stopped having sex with my cuck. In other words a dynamic was established between us three which satisfies everyone in this triangular relationship.
Wow thank you for the very descriptive answer it sounds like you 3 take into consideration the fulfillment of each individual in the triangle so I can assume you all three enjoy a very healthy triad ❤️. I am always surprised how white women black men and also white cocks all crave the fulfillment from the black only life but all for different intensely irresistible reasons! Have you noticed yourself viewing White males differently as time being black only goes on?

Wow thank you for the very descriptive answer it sounds like you 3 take into consideration the fulfillment of each individual in the triangle so I can assume you all three enjoy a very healthy triad ❤. I am always surprised how white women black men and also white cocks all crave the fulfillment from the black only life but all for different intensely irresistible reasons! Have you noticed yourself viewing White males differently as time being black only goes on?
As I said before, I have a strong preference in Black. But I can't say that I will never go with a white again. Who am I do deny Jason Momoa

Its more than an obsession. It has been neurally engrained as the only reward system to bring me satisfaction. I'm capable of satisfying my wife, even lacking in penis size, I can fist her and take on the roll of a dominate to physically challenge her body. However, I cannot receive the same pleasure as I do from watching her ravished and used by BBC.

As I said before, I have a strong preference in Black. But I can't say that I will never go with a white again. Who am I do deny Jason Momo
You were the one in control of your destiny and it's your right as Queen to chart any path that suits you and I wish you luck nabbing Jason Momo someday🙏

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Yes I do it’s sexy as hell

For us it is all about who are we attracted to. Like many others on this site we did the typical swinging thing for a few years...met some great couples but at the end of the day I never got excited about fucking the other husbands....after a while it started to weigh heavy on me then I switched to only focusing on the wifes (I have dated more females in my life then males so that part just came natural for me - as for a long period of my life I accepted the tag of lesbian)....The only males that I enjoyed having sex with were the black men....my first boyfriend was black...I've dated professional football players....so having said all that ...our journey is where it should be with me focusing on my sexual desires toward black men only (and very attractive fit females). My husband is my base and supports me 100%.

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
I love being told they only black guys it make me jealous and exited

Yes, of course. Years ago, we (Carla & I) had a 3some with a BBC, and after a bit of play, I sat and watched. I was soooo aroused. Afterward Carla admitted she had a great time, and wouldn't mind seeing him again. She was 'hooked' from the start, and now I know my place. Watching her with BBC never gets old..........NEVER

Improving a stuck-up, racist "Karen" into a black-only girl for life.

First, strict punishment and discipline:

lily 860_1000.gif

LilyRaderBLACKED4.gif

Then, ******* fucking to show Karen who's boss:

lily mainzmichi-o2enr-944a27.gif

lily 921_1000.gif

LilyRaderBLACKED45.gif

Finally, tender loving and kissing:

LilyRaderBLACKED23.gif

m k lily 558_1000.gif

Then she will be so grateful that her new life will be black-only!

lily edc96041-7a31-49ba-8f19-45cde18ff1a2.jpg

lily untitled441.png

Back