Obsession with 'Black only' white women

I would love to be married to a Beautiful White Woman that loves BBC. We can occasionally take off for a weekend to get BBC specifically for her! If she gets pregnant I can be the stepfather. 👌. This is pure fantasy, I seriously doubt this can happen but you never know...🤷🏾‍♂️😆

I must admit the contrast and deeply carnal desires creates passionate and intense orgasms usually not experienced with same on same . My perspective and sexual encountrers

my husband does.. it’s crazy.. he actually has an eye for women who are going black.. like he’ll pick some hot girl out when we are out and we’ll see her then meet up w some black guy... it’s crazy.. he seriously finds every woman who goes black to be hotter than any other woman.. hence why he wants me to go black..
This makes complete sense. I agree with his thinking. Black only white women are definitely more beautiful.

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.

I agree. I feel the same way. Have you ever wondered about the implications of those feelings?..... I mean I think I can accurately say that you are the same as me in that the notion of a woman being Chinese only, or Indian only, or whatever is not particularly arousing to you. So why is it then that we feel this way? What's your opinion? Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.

I think that us having these feelings, as well as black men who only date white women is likely related to the fact that ethnic conflict is one of the leading causes of civil war worldwide.

It’s understandable. If you are looking regularly, as a cuckold couple, or just a wife who needs good sex, why not restrict your search to black men? Maybe not all white men are smaller or ineffective but many seem to be while very few ( I’ve never met one) black men are. They are just sexually superior. Maybe not superior in every way, but if you're not looking for another life partner , but a great fuck, black only makes sense.

Back