Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Long before I was ever into cuckolding, I had a group of female friends in college who had a sexy blonde friend with curves far ahead of her time. I thought she was beautiful. So I asked my friends about her, and they said she was only into black guys. It drove me crazy... and it made me want her even more, but of course it never happened.
About 8 years later, just a few months before I discovered cuckolding, I was dating a stripper (average looks, nice body) who had a ridiculously gorgeous blonde stripper friend, with perfect fake breasts. Well, she was dating a tall black guy who was rather geeky, but apparently dominant. She was so sweet and submissive to him. He apparently mistreated her, but she kept trying to please him. I can't tell you how much I wanted to dump my girlfriend and go after the goddess, but I knew I didn't stand a chance. So I decided I would just try to get to know her over the course of time when we would hang out as couples.
But I broke up with the girl I was dating and thus lost contact with the goddess.
Ever since then, black-only women have become more and more irresistible to me.

I love white women who are sexually attracted to big black men! As a white male I love white women and am sexually attracted to them, but it's white women that like big black men that really set me on fire.

I think it's the primal lust between the masculine black man and the feminine white woman that arouses me so much. Something that I, as a white male, cannot be a part of, but yet I find so sexual and erotic.

Maybe the desire to be a cuckold to such a BBC loving white woman is my attempt at being a part of this primal lust. I really don't know.
Yes when we see a white woman with a Black man we white males know that she has chosen the best, we assume that he is bigger more virile and potent than we are.
This humiliation arouses us, knowing another white female is unobtainable to white males.

Yes when we see a white woman with a Black man we white males know that she has chosen the best, we assume that he is bigger more virile and potent than we are.
This humiliation arouses us, knowing another white female is unobtainable to white males.
Yes, the unattainable white girl who likes big black men drives many of us white cuck types crazy. The trouble is for cuck wannabes, or more specifically this white cuck wannabe, is that I am trying to find such a BBC loving white girl as a partner! The self-defeating psychology of some of us white cucks!

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Does this make sense for married women as well?

I usually find that white women who enjoy black men both socially and sexually have very positive attitudes....they are very gregarious in nature and carry themselves with an air of grace....charm and great self respect....which is definetly the case with Robin. Robin is always conscious of her appearance...looks....her dress... her demeanor and is extremly cordial and sociable with people. I feel black men look for and recognize these fine and exceptionable qualitys and features in a white woman when they see them and sense thier possible appeal for black men which make them very approachable and accessable by black men to associate with them which is wonderful. Yes Robins pure attraction to black men and my love for seeing her with black men are very compatable.
I usually find that white women who enjoy black men both socially and sexually have very positive attitudes....they are very gregarious in nature and carry themselves with an air of grace....charm and great self respect....which is definetly the case with Robin. Robin is always conscious of her appearance...looks....her dress... her demeanor and is extremly cordial and sociable with people. I feel black men look for and recognize these fine and exceptionable qualitys and features in a white woman when they see them and sense thier possible appeal for black men which make them very approachable and accessable by black men to associate with them which is wonderful. Yes Robins pure attraction to black men and my love for seeing her with black men are very compatable.
I have known white women who are attracted to Black men to be the same as any other woman. (good, bad or nuts)
One woman I used to date had been with many Black men wasn't very intelligent at all and a bit of a skank. But she was blonde with big tits (just my type) and a really good fuck.
In fact she was quite the opposite of the women you describe above.

-+:sex::unsure::LOL:

I think it's impossible to narrow down white women who like black men to a particular psychology or set of traits - so many white women like black men now that this would be impossible.
What I can say is that, from the perspective of a white cuckold wannabe, any white woman who likes her men big and black turn me on like no other women.

A white woman who wears a permanent QoS tattoo is a very special woman. As the term states...she is a QUEEN....she is proud of her blackened status....not afraid to display her love for black men and BBC and show that only black men can please her incredible sexual desires. Her QoS tattoo is permanent...on her for eternity showing that she plans on always being a slut for BBC and she will alwaysView attachment 3161489 there for be there for black mens pleasure.
For me your a WeeB !

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.

My wife is insanely hot but since she's BBC only almost everyone keep telling her and me that she looks different now. She walks with more confidence and slutyness 😈

Attachments

• IMG_20200319_173119.jpg
    IMG_20200319_173119.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 211
Back