obedient submissive white girl

I love this topic , it’s been a great lifestyle for both of us , having an older man as a husband who love my attraction to black men has had some great adventures, one such time was in the UK , Steve was invited to a garden party hosted by his CEO a lovely black American , I chose a white silky trouser suit ,as I dressed Steve suggested I were no underwear as it showed through, looking in the mirror I agreed , finally dressed , he smiled, now take a look , every curve was on display , it felt wonderful.
The house was in the country next to a flowing stream , there were many people already there enjoying the sunny day , we were greeted with a ******* as we mingled , feeling very nice I attracted many eyes , Ross the CEO welcomed me with a gaze then a kiss as his hand felt my bare back .
It was obvious Steve had told Ross about my fetish for black men because during the afternoon Ross and his friends ( black ) would often chat me up .
We were invited to stay late as most left around Seven pm , leaving only four men and me , three were black , Ross became flirty with many suggested remarks making me smile he undid my lace top exposing my large tits then pulled down my trousers leaving me naked , turning to Steve , he said , she’s ours tonight hope you don’t mind .
Steve’s response was, she will do as she’s told , enjoy .

images

Back