obedient submissive white girl

I am only new to this site but came here looking to find the big black master my young smooth body has always craved. I am still yet to have my first and should probably take it slow but ive always wanted to try the kinky and more extreme side of I.R sex, my fantasies involve things like rough hard sex, would love to be owned completely by a bbc and be his slave and obey every comand even have him mark me as his and fuck me so hard it hurts and tears stream down my face.. I want to feel the pain and will never ever say stop, love a bossy arrogant guy who just tells you how it is. My biggest fantasies are being gang raped by a group of big rough dominant black guys or just being the only girl at a party of black guys and be used as their toy. But the ultimate would have to be being bred, it is a rule of mine to never go back to white guys ever and to never say no to an order from my black master.. I'm only young but I know what I want can anyone help me??
Hun when you say young how young are you if you don't mind me asking definitely don't WANT anyone on here getting in trouble or this site having issues

Submissive yes ,with the right black man ,my story was some years ago ,we lived in the UK for a year due to hubbies work ,I had to catch a bus for work most bus drivers were either Indian or Jamaican mine was Jamaican ,he was around 50 very handsome,where we lived the bus sat at a terminal which is the end of its route.

He used to wait for me if I was running late such a nice man,one night in bed steve asked if I was ok,I told him about my bus driver knowing I love black men and having a fuck mate in the UK at our local pub,he asked if I would like to have the bus driver if so ,why don’t you wear your spade bracelet and see what happens.

As I got on the bus I handed him my fare letting him see the bracelet as he handed back the change he smiled,nice ,stroked the spade,I sat down behind him,he introduced himself , call me Jay,a tingle went through me,as I got off he said we shall talk, in bed that night I told steve he was interested in my bracelet and wants to talk.

Jay is married with two ******* but loves white women ,I to,d him steve was ok with my passion for black men and loves to watch me ,jay asked if he could see me during the day as night time is difficult and he loves having husbands watching but he then told me he was a dominating lover and we have to agree to whatever,I agreed.

The day came ,Jay arrived ,steve took the day off,intro was short,Jay told us to strip ,Jay stripped , wow great body huge balls and thick cockand the best bubble ass,Jay pushed steve to a chair told him not to move,now girl suck my cock,I sucked Jay was telling me what to do and telling steve how much a slut I was enjoy the sight of a black cock destroy your wife’s holes,I had no choice,Jay bent me over on all fours and fucked me hard and fast,he used both holes I had no say ,he Went frantic I must have orgasmed several times and squirted ,Jay eventually slowed down and told me to take his load ,turned to steve ,see me unload over your wife ,he did and what a load I was covered,Jay told me to eat it show steve how you enjoy my cum,as he dressed he told us he would be back and I will be bringing a fried,steve smiled ,yes master you very welcome.

Submissive yes ,with the right black man ,my story was some years ago ,we lived in the UK for a year due to hubbies work ,I had to catch a bus for work most bus drivers were either Indian or Jamaican mine was Jamaican ,he was around 50 very handsome,where we lived the bus sat at a terminal which is the end of its route.

He used to wait for me if I was running late such a nice man,one night in bed steve asked if I was ok,I told him about my bus driver knowing I love black men and having a fuck mate in the UK at our local pub,he asked if I would like to have the bus driver if so ,why don’t you wear your spade bracelet and see what happens.

As I got on the bus I handed him my fare letting him see the bracelet as he handed back the change he smiled,nice ,stroked the spade,I sat down behind him,he introduced himself , call me Jay,a tingle went through me,as I got off he said we shall talk, in bed that night I told steve he was interested in my bracelet and wants to talk.

Jay is married with two ******* but loves white women ,I to,d him steve was ok with my passion for black men and loves to watch me ,jay asked if he could see me during the day as night time is difficult and he loves having husbands watching but he then told me he was a dominating lover and we have to agree to whatever,I agreed.

The day came ,Jay arrived ,steve took the day off,intro was short,Jay told us to strip ,Jay stripped , wow great body huge balls and thick cockand the best bubble ass,Jay pushed steve to a chair told him not to move,now girl suck my cock,I sucked Jay was telling me what to do and telling steve how much a slut I was enjoy the sight of a black cock destroy your wife’s holes,I had no choice,Jay bent me over on all fours and fucked me hard and fast,he used both holes I had no say ,he Went frantic I must have orgasmed several times and squirted ,Jay eventually slowed down and told me to take his load ,turned to steve ,see me unload over your wife ,he did and what a load I was covered,Jay told me to eat it show steve how you enjoy my cum,as he dressed he told us he would be back and I will be bringing a fried,steve smiled ,yes master you very welcome.
what a wonderfull life

Back