now I do not want white guys now I want black guys only & forever

You are disillusioned if you think every one joined because they want black, some of us join just for source of a photo and the amusement of how black men are so insecure of the size of their dicks they feel the need to photo shop every pic or better still call it a big fat long black dick when its smaller than the average white guy.
could it be that some black guys...actually are that big hhhmmmm

could it be that some black guys...actually are that big hhhmmmm

yeah they could, there are big in every race, only black guys here posting fake dicks though, learn to use reverse image search and look at the image before they enlarged it.

sac6966 is a fake with a fake pic - mostly likely a gay dude!

Calls everyone a fake in all the threads i read yet limits profile so no one can view, to funny

yeah they could, there are big in every race, only black guys here posting fake dicks though, learn to use reverse image search and look at the image before they enlarged it.

Calls everyone a fake in all the threads i read yet limits profile so no one can view, to funny

If everything in this site is Fake, and black cocks here are all Fake ..................Then Why You Are Still Here?
Go find a site full of NON-FAKE WHITE DICKS !!!!

You Are Racist !!!!

Back