Am I the only white guy...

Thank you for a very well thought out and informative answer. I do understand the cuckold part, I just didn't get the cage, pussy free, aspect.

To each his own, my man. If that's what gets you off, keep on going.

But maybe you could explain how not having sex with your wife was what got you off more?

Did the relationship start that way, or gradually turn into it? And if the latter is what happened, how and why did you come to the realization?

Just curious.
I actually did fuck my wife when we were first married. But as she coaxed more and more of my submission out of me, i was content to start only cumming on her terms. After the initial cuckolding, she no longer let me fuck her. She was into kink and being dominant. As she began to see how receptive i was to that sort of thing, she just continued to push me further. And i loved it. I think i was always like that, she just gave me a big nudge.

I just found a very deep sense of submission in being rejected by my wife for something that should be my natural function. Like i've said elsewhere, humiliation, and emasculation, is just a HUGE kick for me. I always new i was, at the least, very submissive, but this just took me to a whole other level. i found that kind of rejection of my manhood thrilling, to say the least.

Back