Noticing fellow cucks in public

I feel the same way, just be respectful and we will communicate how we feel.
The simple fact is women are just taught not to approach men I've known slutty as hell women who had real trouble just walking up to a man and starting a conversation - the the flip side is the me to movement and ongoing battle of the sexes has led to a negative popular culture I age of a man approaching a woman - a system that seems directly opposed to living my fetish

How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.
No doubt on the pic!!!!

How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.
What am I missing in the photos that would suggest/indicate they would be a cuckold couple?

My wife and I use the following technique: My wife dresses to impress while I dress plainly and follow behind her where I can watch how other men react to her. When I see two or more guys leering at her, speaking in whispers but laughing out loud, I know she has them hooked. I then walk up to them, telling them that she is my wife and asking them if they like what they see. When they reply in the affirmative, I tell them that she is either horny or in-heat, and looking to be dicked, something that I can't do correctly. I then offer to get us a room so that I can watch as they give it to her deep and hard. I offer to get us a room so I can watch while they do her, filling her with their cocks and cum.

Please login or become a member to view

From Christine -
When were out shopping, I think it's kind of obvious.
With my fat ass sticking-out dressed in Lulu Lemon leggings with cucky
in tow, most guys can figure out he's not big enough/tall enough to
satisfy a woman with my kind of body.

And to be honest, I don't really care if they're "respectful to hubby".
When a guy starts talking/flirting with me and totally ignores hubby,
it actually turns me on. It lets me know that he's dominant and more than
likely is going to have no trouble putting hubby through his paces.

From Christine -
Totally submissive and did whatever the bull order him to do.
Watching hubby make-out with some black teen's ass as the young buck is fucking the sh-it out
of me is very raunchy. That's probably why I dress Ray like a faggot when we go out.
I'm sure it's obvious to other cuckolds as well.
We cucks usually know one another by sight. The bulls can tell, too.

Back