No respect

You knew that she'd been with black men in the past but she still married you. Probably because she loved you and felt that you would provide everything she needed-sexually, emotionally, financially. That's why most women marry a man.

Then you decided you'd rather not provide for her sexually because you have a Cuckold fantasy. You admit to withholding sex from her and drop hints that you want her to fuck black guys. Eventually she does and after a period of time you became submissive and she found what she needed from someone else- both sexually and emotionally. But at least you still get to provide for her financially- at least until she decides to leave you.

Contrary to what the people on here will tell you, most women don't want this kind of relationship. They want the man they married. You're not that man anymore. You decided to subcontract the most intimate, personal, loving aspect of your marriage to satisfy your sexual kink. I wouldn't respect you either.

It's sad really. All this bad advice being handed out. It's just a kink guys. there's more important stuff in the world. Primary relationship above all.

I hope you guys don't have *******...

well..we had a bit of a heart to heart yesterday. I told her my feeling on things and she agreed to work on things but also liked things as they were going as well. her boyfriend was already coming over last night so she invited me into the bedroom with them (it had just been them for awhile) and she encouraged me to do more than just watch. frankly it was really sexually satisfying for me. We also agreed to have a date night over the weekend.

So the date went very well... much like old times. Just dinner and a movie.
Afterward in the bedroom I licked her and eventually moved up to penetrate her and she said "what do you think you're doing" I explained the obvious and she said that wasn't happening while she had a boyfriend and that she was confused since Id told her before that wasn't my thing. after some talking she told me that she wasn't willing to go back to the way things were but that she'd make sure I was more involved.

So the date went very well... much like old times. Just dinner and a movie.
Afterward in the bedroom I licked her and eventually moved up to penetrate her and she said "what do you think you're doing" I explained the obvious and she said that wasn't happening while she had a boyfriend and that she was confused since Id told her before that wasn't my thing. after some talking she told me that she wasn't willing to go back to the way things were but that she'd make sure I was more involved.

If you're wife is not willing to allow you to fuck her because she has a boyfriend and only he's allowed then your marriage is over. I don't care what the other cucks on here tell you. It's one thing if she was sleeping with other guys to enhance your sex lives together. But she has obviously moved on. You're now her gay friend. If you have any self respect left in your body you'll leave her and find someone else who will love and respect you.

But remember this- you made this happen. You stopped fucking her on purpose so she had to find another to satisfy her needs. This was all your idea. Don't make the same mistake again.

You think we are on the road to divorce? Things seem to be improving since I've been verbalizing my dissatisfaction.

If you're wife is not willing to allow you to fuck her because she has a boyfriend and only he's allowed then your marriage is over. I don't care what the other cucks on here tell you. It's one thing if she was sleeping with other guys to enhance your sex lives together. But she has obviously moved on. You're now her gay friend. If you have any self respect left in your body you'll leave her and find someone else who will love and respect you.

But remember this- you made this happen. You stopped fucking her on purpose so she had to find another to satisfy her needs. This was all your idea. Don't make the same mistake again.
That sounds awesome to me :wub:

While she denied me penetration we did have sex in that I give her several lickings to orgasm and used a few toys on her. The previous night I played with her and her boyfriend that was more than just watching. I licked her in between sex and put her BF inside her

You think we are on the road to divorce? Things seem to be improving since I've been verbalizing my dissatisfaction.

Improving? Because she let you take her to dinner and a movie?

she said "what do you think you're doing" I explained the obvious and she said that wasn't happening while she had a boyfriend

She spelled it out in no uncertain terms- even though you're her husband, you won't be allowed to fuck her; only her boyfriend can. If your wife isn't willing to have sex with you, even every once in a while, you no longer have a marriage. You have a roommate who allows you to pay all her bills.

If she had said something like "I thought that this is what you wanted. I was only fucking black guys because I wanted to make you happy. But if you'd like for us to reconnect; if you want us to start being lovers again, then I'll be happy to do that. I know it won't be easy since we've been living this lifestyle for so long but you're my husband and I love you!!" then I'd believe that your marriage stood a chance. But she didn't say anything like that. She told you that you- her lawfully married husband- the one she promised to love, honor and respect 'till death do you part- that only another man can fuck her.

This isn't a marriage anymore.

I see your pint but we had agreed before that penetration was the reserved for black cock. although, maybe a full withdraw from this, at least for awhile, might really be helpful.

So here is my two cents. I went thru something like this wife in the end left me for her lover it was hot while it lasted.

My story is in my profile. Sad but still hot. That's them in my avatar.

JerseyGirl,

You can preach to to him until the cows come home but I doubt he'll listen.

Floyd,

You allowed this to happen. You opened a door you cannot close. You tried penetrating her, but she denied you. Your pussy free. Now your probably going to be given a choice soon once she tells her lover, you'll either have to wear a chastity device or she'll leave you. Either way you're a pussy free sissy. She doesn't see you as a man now, and never will again. Choose your next move wisely.

JerseyGirl,

You can preach to to him until the cows come home but I doubt he'll listen.

I'm not "preaching" to him. He started a thread looking for advice and I gave it to him. You are right about him not listening though. Like the others like him who post these types of threads, he's looking for other cucks to tell him everything is great; that he's a lucky man; that this is what nature intended.........

Like the others he will try and keep this post going, hoping to get the reposes he's looking for. He'll bump it every couple of days so it goes back to the top of the list. He'll post every once in a while- maybe he'll tell us her lover wants him to wear her panties now- who knows?

I've grown bored of this thread now. I'm moving on.

It was obvious from his first post, but you still fell for it. He probably will end up in her panties and caged, thinking hes doing great for himself, but its likely what he wants... Assuming his posts are real, anyway.

Actually I think jerseygirl is right... but sexual things aren't the issue as such. The problem is that it has led to emotional and other attachments that are causing the issue. and i'm not into the sissy or cage thing.

Actually I think jerseygirl is right... but sexual things aren't the issue as such. The problem is that it has led to emotional and other attachments that are causing the issue. and i'm not into the sissy or cage thing.
So the issues is that sex us a powerful thing and when another man Is giving your wife orgasm a bond starts to happen. If he is cumming inside her bare even more.

well.. the BF does bareback her but not sure that has a huge effect. when they were just play partners it was going ok but she didn't like all the bed hopping, plus having a BF let the 3 of us get into a rhythm sexually.

So my talks have had a very positive effect on our relationship as we have been spending more time together and doing things out a lot more. She said she mentioned to the boy friend how I was feeling and he understood.
and.... our sex life has really heated up. We went for a movie Saturday night and when we came home her boy friend was there with two friends. The wife knew all about it, of course, so upstairs we all went. The really fucked her senseless and I licked her in between and kissed her while she was being fucked. very intimate and a big improvement.

So my talks have had a very positive effect on our relationship as we have been spending more time together and doing things out a lot more. She said she mentioned to the boy friend how I was feeling and he understood.
and.... our sex life has really heated up. We went for a movie Saturday night and when we came home her boy friend was there with two friends. The wife knew all about it, of course, so upstairs we all went. The really fucked her senseless and I licked her in between and kissed her while she was being fucked. very intimate and a big improvement.
YOUR woman needs YOUR cock. This is not the time to please her boyfriend; he needs to go. If you love her, it's time to take control of her. Back in a better time, the answer was simple: fuck her regardless of what she says. Spank her ass until she cries. However, you'd probably go to prison for ******* and assault if you do that today.

The best that I can advise is to tell her that you love her over and over. But don't whine. You need to get respect back or you've lost her. Tell her you love her only when she deserves it.

Are you able to say, without making her laugh, "In the bedroom, bitch."? Remember that she's the star of the show. You're the co-star. The BBC can be replaced; your wife cannot be. If she goes into the bedroom, follow her, tell her to strip, and fuck her—hard. A hotwife is one of the most precious women in the world, but they need to be controlled.

I had a very hot hotwife. She was very submissive and needed a man who was dominant. If I hadn't been dominant, she would have found a men who were. I knew my wife well enough to know that when she was frisky, she wanted to be punished. She'd stay out all night or disappear for ten hours when she knew we had plans. She knew that I was terrified that something had happened to her. I finally got her to start confessing imaginary sins when she was in the mood for hair pulling and spanking. She had a favorite: "I've had impure thoughts." That worked well until we'd both start laughing when she said it.

I was fortunate. My wife was a devout Catholic notwithstanding the fact that she'd probably had three hundred men in her twenties, thirties, and early forties. She was convinced that Mary Magdalen would get her into Heaven and prayed to that saint daily. I don't doubt that the whore saint came through for her. She was also absolutely opposed to divorce.

Back