Nfl draft

You have to feel for Mitch Trubisky getting booed at the Bulls/Celtics game the other night. I know the boos were directed less at him than they were at Bears' management for trading a king's ransom to get him, but for his sake, I hope he has a great career, and I'm not a Bears fan.

For all the negative press Philadelphia fans get, the draft was a huge success, no incidents of any sorts, and the Art Museum proved to be a good venue. I hope that they decide to hold it in Philadelphia some time in the near future.

It really was great I enjoyed the draft they should have it in Philly next year and I know a couple of my friends are bears fan they were upset if he balls out Chicago will love him.

You have to feel for Mitch Trubisky getting booed at the Bulls/Celtics game the other night.
...One thing about Mitch is his perseverance. He came out of HS highly rated yet sat 3 years at UNC while other players, like Marquis Williams (who was good but not great) played ahead of him. The UNC coach recently said, if he'd known then what he knows now, Mitch would have played much sooner. Hindsight is always 20/20. So, a little "booing" isn't going to discourage him much. He'll be a good quarterback ... hope he can be a GREAT QB however ... good for press at UNC, and they need some good press.

...One thing about Mitch is his perseverance. He came out of HS highly rated yet sat 3 years at UNC while other players, like Marquis Williams (who was good but not great) played ahead of him. The UNC coach recently said, if he'd known then what he knows now, Mitch would have played much sooner. Hindsight is always 20/20. So, a little "booing" isn't going to discourage him much. He'll be a good quarterback ... hope he can be a GREAT QB however ... good for press at UNC, and they need some good press.

As a Panther fan, I'm sure that you are ecstatic about drafting Christian McCaffrey. I was praying that he would drop to the Eagles at #14. He should flourish in that offense as both a runner and receiver.

Back