My wife fucks ex nfl player

My wife’s Bull that she hooks up with on a regular basis is an ex NFL player. He only played a few seasons (not going to say the team) but over a year ago she met him at our gym. Hes always one of the most jacked guys in there, for awhile I noticed my wife checking him out, so one day i encouraged her to go right next to him for her next workout. While I kept my distance to see what happens. Nothing happened for a few minutes, then he takes out his head phones and starts talking to her. After 5 min they were still chatting and I noticed it looked like they started flirting with eachother, then with in 10 minutes of them chatting I notice him hand her his phone for her to put her number in it.
I waited to go over to her so it wasn’t obvious
But on our way home she starts talking about how hot he is and that he used to play in the nfl. She was really excited and turned on by him I could tell. They started texting that day and with in 2 days they had a dinner date lined up, before the date she told him that she’s married and that I basically let her see who she wants to see. Which he was totally cool with. The two of them met for dinner then after I came into the picture and we all 3 sat at the bar having a few drinks. It was amazing how quickly she and him got comfortable with eachother, after 3 drinks or so she was already subtly feeling him up and he was doing the same to her. I was rock hard this whole time. So we then all left together and she asked if he would be down to come back to our place, which he obviously said yes.
When we got back the two of them sat on the couch while I offered to go make a few drinks, I was out of sight in the kitchen for Maby 5 min then when I got back she and him were making out hot and heavy feeling eachother up on the couch. Not paying any attention to me what so ever. I quietly went neck to the kitchen trying to contain myself. This was the first time seeing my wife with another man like this much less a jacked black ex nfl player stud that’s literally 6 inches taller than me. This whole time I’m imagining how big his dick must be. I was definitely extremely intimidated and nervous and a feeling of “what the hell did I just do” but I was so excited and aroused from this it over powered the other emotions. So I went back to the living room and he had her clothes off while she was sucking his dick still not paying any attention to me. Shortly after he picks her up and carries her to the bedroom, throws her on the bed and she continues to suck his cock, At this point I was able to get a really good look at his dick and when I saw it I knew it was over for me he was atleast 9 inches and probably 3 times my girth, I’m onlY 5.5 inches and skinny.
He then bent her over and mounted her from the back and slowly pushed his huge bbc in her pussy as he’s doing This she let out a huge moan, I’ve never heard this from her as soon as his bbc was in I immediately pre/cummed so I had to run out of the room to get everything back under control for about 5 min the whole time I could here her screaming and moaning. When I got back in the room she was on top of him riding his dick
she looked over at me with an exhausted look on her face and she said “his cock feels so amazing baby” she continues to ride him for about 30 more minutes then he cums, she has orgasmed 3 times by this point. As soon as he does she lays next to him out of breath and she asks me to come give her a kiss which i did and it was as sweet as ever. He then got dressed and told her he’d text her soon.
I couldn’t wait to fuck her after he left, but as soon as I put it in her sloppy pussy I came with in 10 seconds, it was humiliating especially how well he satisfied my wife before me and I can hardly put it in with our cumming instantly.
With in 2 days after they already had another date set up at that point I realized my wife is now a bbc queen and that ill never be able to satisfy her

Last edited:
My wife’s Bull that she hooks up with on a regular basis is an ex NFL player. He only played a few seasons (not going to say the team) but over a year ago she met him at our gym. Hes always one of the most jacked guys in there, for awhile I noticed my wife checking him out, so one day i encouraged her to go right next to him for her next workout. While I kept my distance to see what happens. Nothing happened for a few minutes, then he takes out his head phones and starts talking to her. After 5 min they were still chatting and I noticed it looked like they started flirting with eachother, then with in 10 minutes of them chatting I notice him hand her his phone for her to put her number in it.
But on our way home she starts talking about how hot he is and that he used to play in the nfl. She was really excited and turned on by him I could tell. They started texting that day and with in 2 days they had a dinner date lined up, before the date she told him that she’s married and that I basically let her see who she wants to see. Which he was totally cool with. The two of them met for dinner then after I came into the picture and we all 3 sat at the bar having a few drinks. It was amazing how quickly she and him got comfortable with eachother, after 3 drinks or so she was already subtly feeling him up and he was doing the same to her. I was rock hard this whole time. So we then all left together and she asked if he would be down to come back to our place, which he obviously said yes.
When we got back the two of them sat on the couch while I offered to go make a few drinks, I was out of sight in the kitchen for Maby 5 min then when I got back she and him were making out hot and heavy feeling eachother up on the couch. Not paying any attention to me what so ever. I quietly went neck to the kitchen trying to contain myself. This was the first time seeing my wife with another man like this much less a jacked black ex nfl player stud that’s literally 6 inches taller than me. This whole time I’m imagining how big his dick must be. I was definitely extremely intimidated and nervous and a feeling of “what the hell did I just do” but I was so excited and aroused from this it over powered the other emotions. So I went back to the living room and he had her clothes off while she was sucking his dick still not paying any attention to me. Shortly after he picks her up and carries her to the bedroom, throws her on the bed and she continues to suck his cock, At this point I was able to get a really good look at his dick and when I saw it I knew it was over for me he was atleast 9 inches and probably 3 times my girth, I’m onlY 5.5 inches and skinny.
He then bent her over and mounted her from the back and slowly pushed his huge bbc in her pussy as he’s doing This she let out a huge moan, I’ve never heard this from her as soon as his bbc was in I immediately pre/cummed so I had to run out of the room to get everything back under control for about 5 min the whole time I could here her screaming and moaning. When I got back in the room she was on top of him riding his dick
she looked over at me with an exhausted look on her face and she said “his cock feels so amazing baby” she continues to ride him for about 30 more minutes then he cums, she has orgasmed 3 times by this point. As soon as he does she lays next to him out of breath and she asks me to come give her a kiss which i did and it was as sweet as ever. He then got dressed and told her he’d text her soon.
I couldn’t wait to fuck her after he left, but as soon as I put it in her sloppy pussy I came with in 10 seconds, it was humiliating especially how well he satisfied my wife before me and I can hardly put it in with our cumming instantly.
With in 2 days after they already had another date set up at that point I realized my wife is now a bbc queen and that ill never be able to satisfy her
Just once?

We met a great retired player one evening at a club. Of course he was the only big black guy and she found him! I walked away for a little only to return to them making out. We all quickly got a room. A college friend of his would soon join in as well. She was enjoying 2 BBCs and I added an assist for her first water tight experience.

I hope to hell this is real. Please don’t tell wild untrue stories because this is really hot.

That's hot

Back