Nfl draft

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
The nfl draft is on Thursday night at 7 pm man so excited I think the browns should take myles garrett but seems like they want a qb anybody else going to be watching the draft?

The nfl draft is on Thursday night at 7 pm man so excited I think the browns should take myles garrett but seems like they want a qb anybody else going to be watching the draft?
I don't follow the nfl like I do college but the packer fans up here are already in an uproar at reports that they might draft mixon

Yeah the browns owner wants the quarterback from north Carolina the players and coaches want myles garett .
Browns have 2 draft choices in the first round ... maybe they could trade up with their second "first round" pick and get both players. Tobisky is a smart player, as well as talented in the pro-style offense. Personally I'd love to see him go 1st ... I can't recall a Tarheel going first in the NFL ever. I do hear that the 49ers & Bills are hoping he'll be available.

Browns have 2 draft choices in the first round ... maybe they could trade up with their second "first round" pick and get both players. Tobisky is a smart player, as well as talented in the pro-style offense. Personally I'd love to see him go 1st ... I can't recall a Tarheel going first in the NFL ever. I do hear that the 49ers & Bills are hoping he'll be available.

They were saying today that the bears could take him at 3 who knows .

I don't follow the nfl like I do college but the packer fans up here are already in an uproar at reports that they might draft mixon

He deserves a second chance the kid from florida did worse he knockout a woman and her tooth this month so he probably won't get drafted .

I' am a Dallas cowboys fan it went well I wish we would have drafted kevin king then tarrell basham or derek rivers at 60.

I' am a Dallas cowboys fan it went well I wish we would have drafted kevin king then tarrell basham or derek rivers at 60.
You guys got Ryan Switzer ... believe it or not he's one of my all time favorite Tar Heel football players ... the guy's got character, team spirit, speed, open field running, a great receiver and kick off returner. I promise you, the Cowboys will not be sorry they got Switzer, and he'll probably become one of the favorites on the team.

You guys got Ryan Switzer ... believe it or not he's one of my all time favorite Tar Heel football players ... the guy's got character, team spirit, speed, open field running, a great receiver and kick off returner. I promise you, the Cowboys will not be sorry they got Switzer, and he'll probably become one of the favorites on the team.

Yes he will make the roster I knew about him they talked about him on the draft show I was beyond happy when we drafted him he will be our special teams ace and big plays on offense .

You have to feel for Mitch Trubisky getting booed at the Bulls/Celtics game the other night. I know the boos were directed less at him than they were at Bears' management for trading a king's ransom to get him, but for his sake, I hope he has a great career, and I'm not a Bears fan.

For all the negative press Philadelphia fans get, the draft was a huge success, no incidents of any sorts, and the Art Museum proved to be a good venue. I hope that they decide to hold it in Philadelphia some time in the near future.

Back