Newbie needs advice, Does my white wife show cuckoldress potential?

I have a question for all of you out there that may have experience in this field. I’ve detailed my situation below to give you an idea of where I’m at with my wife in our relationship.

So the question is…

Do you think that my wife can be persuaded to cuckold me and fuck black men?

Some points to consider before answering.

A bit of background info about my wife who I love more than anything..

She grew up in an area with a high percentage of black ******* at her school and was used to them hitting on her.

A lot of her white school friends have either had black boyfriends or are now married to black guys / have black children...with the exception of her best friend who dated a black man for 2 years and told my wife that sex with him was painful because he was too ‘big’.

She absolutely loves and I mean loves Hip Hop music. She listens to it all the time and very rarely listens to any other type of genre of music. She also watches Hip Hop music video channels in the day time when I’m not around. She knows all the rapper’s names and who is with who, was with who, has ******* with who,etc.

Her dad is what you would describe as ‘prejudice’ against blacks and told her never ever to bring a black man home - so there's the whole forbidden fruit thing going on.

Ever since I have known my wife she seems to check out black men when we are out and about in public. It’s almost as if she wants them to notice her. To the point where she will hang back if we’re about to walk past a black man so that I can’t see that she’s checking him out. When I've questioned this she just denies that she's doing it, but I know for certain she is.

She is obsessed with the Kardashians and watches them all the time. She also constantly comments on their boyfriends and partners (who are always very big black men).

We have a really good sex life, open and honest, so I bought a big thick black dildo which she pretended she didn’t want inside her calling it too big and grotesque. However, she has allowed me to use it on her a few times but never to orgasm. She always tells me to take it out after a few minutes because it’s uncomfortable and she prefers mine. (My penis is 5.5 inches and I can’t really make her cum so I don’t think I believe her).

She already loves me massaging and worshiping her feet, and I do this all the time in bed or on the sofa. In bed she will just thrust her feet over to me without even asking, and I know what to do.

I have a load of sexy pictures of her and have told her that I’m going to put them online for other men to see. She pretends to object but deep down she is excited by the idea.

She bought a black beaded anklet last summer (out of the blue) and wore it for the summer months until it broke. I then replaced it for her with a silver ankle bracelet which she put on the very next day and has worn ever since on her right ankle. Not sure if she knows the significance as we have never spoken about it.

She knows that it’s my fantasy to see her fucked by a big well hung very black man and has never really questioned it or commented negatively about it, or been weirded out by it. I haven’t really pushed it much more other than having brought it up a few times.

We often joke whenever we encounter a moody or uptight white woman in our day to day that what she obviously needs is to sit on a big black cock for 30 minutes. It’s common for us to comment on or talk about how well blacks are hung.

However, despite all of this she flat out denies ever having fucked a black man, fanatized about fucking a black man or ever wanted to fuck a black man. She is really loyal to me and seems perfectly happy with our sex life as it is..

What do you think? Is she just super tolerant of me and my kinks and fantasies or could she be persuaded / has she already?

Thanks..

(p.s. I edited this slightly for accuracy)
It Sounds like she' s perfekt builded to get blacked.
Come Inbox to me n hubby for chat.
LG Sabine und Mike

....I can't imagine her staying satisfied with a "60 second man" for very long. However, by eventually experiencing a good shagging from another man, she's just going to confirm what she already knew ... that you're a lousy lover, and realizes something she didn't think mattered but does ... that good sex DOES matter to her. Which probably means the future could provide you with lots of nights when she's not around and you have no clue where she is. It might be a good idea to "UP" your own sex skills or risk losing her at some future point. PE can be resolved fairly easily when a man wants it to be.
....Her becoming a cuckoldress means YOU no longer have control or say in her sexual partners and activities. So, once the newness of this activity no longer excites you, she'll be picking up speed to experience more. If she becomes addicted to BBC, you could become more of an annoyance than a partner. Besides resolving your PE, only play "together" ... meaning 3-somes, etc. You would enjoy watching anyways. Agreeing to let her go out on dates would be very risky.
View attachment 1314033
I gotta tell you that I think macnfries is correct on this. Make sure this is what you indeed want. Once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back. Being a 60 second man and having a small Cock you are set up for her to cuck you. I'm a premature ejaculator as well and love the wife using bbc dildos as well. Not sure id want her to follow through on the fantasy as that happened with my high school girlfriend with disastrous results. A little background on that. When we were in high school I pestered my girlfriend at the time to cuck me with a black friend of mine. She wouldn't do it but i persisted. She had a hard time getting off on my 5 inch cock but said she loved me. Well I persisted on her cuckolding me. Well enventually she gave in and fucked him and his 9 inch dick while I watched and then gave me sloppy seconds. I was like a 30 second man that day. Needless to say she loved it and didn't resist me when I suggested she do it again. Well what macnfries is warning you about happened to me. As time went on, she started to fuck him more and me less. After about 3 months of this I was reduced to watching them fuck while i jerked off in the corner. We started to fight as I wanted sex and she then broke up and started dating him exclusively. I was left a cuckold and when I met my wife to be I used dildos on her and in the back of my mind I want her to go black as well. My wife isn't as sexual as my old girlfriend is so convincing her is and would be a lot harder. But after my past experience I almost think it's better to just use the dildo and keep it a fantasy than trying to talk her into bbc

I gotta tell you that I think macnfries is correct on this. Make sure this is what you indeed want. Once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back. Being a 60 second man and having a small Cock you are set up for her to cuck you. I'm a premature ejaculator as well and love the wife using bbc dildos as well. Not sure id want her to follow through on the fantasy as that happened with my high school girlfriend with disastrous results. A little background on that. When we were in high school I pestered my girlfriend at the time to cuck me with a black friend of mine. She wouldn't do it but i persisted. She had a hard time getting off on my 5 inch cock but said she loved me. Well I persisted on her cuckolding me. Well enventually she gave in and fucked him and his 9 inch dick while I watched and then gave me sloppy seconds. I was like a 30 second man that day. Needless to say she loved it and didn't resist me when I suggested she do it again. Well what macnfries is warning you about happened to me. As time went on, she started to fuck him more and me less. After about 3 months of this I was reduced to watching them fuck while i jerked off in the corner. We started to fight as I wanted sex and she then broke up and started dating him exclusively. I was left a cuckold and when I met my wife to be I used dildos on her and in the back of my mind I want her to go black as well. My wife isn't as sexual as my old girlfriend is so convincing her is and would be a lot harder. But after my past experience I almost think it's better to just use the dildo and keep it a fantasy than trying to talk her into bbc
Why u say u never would let go ur gal blacked also u've hot horny by watching her ?

Why u say u never would let go ur gal blacked also u've hot horny by watching her ?
Part of me would love for her to go get a real bbc as it would turn me on to see that but past experiences with the old girlfriend makes me apprehensive to want to push the wife into it. Sometimes a fantasy is better left as a fantasy and not acted and followed through with. I like the wife using the BBC dildos but after what happened before not sure I should push her into it for real like I did with my old girlfriend

Part of me would love for her to go get a real bbc as it would turn me on to see that but past experiences with the old girlfriend makes me apprehensive to want to push the wife into it. Sometimes a fantasy is better left as a fantasy and not acted and followed through with. I like the wife using the BBC dildos but after what happened before not sure I should push her into it for real like I did with my old girlfriend
What experiances u ve had at last?

What experiances u ve had at last?
with my ex-girlfriend it was exactly as I listed above. With my current wife, not much. She is alot more sexually reservered. She will take a bbc dildo and lately I have gotten her to open up a little with some dirty talk during sex. She sometimes will tell me things like "fuck me with your little dick" "give me that little cock" "get bigger" but that's about it. Part of me wants her to turn her into a cuckoldress and part of me doesn't after what happened with the ex-girlfriend. I'm torn on that at times.

Okay, so it must have been all the hanging around on these forums yesterday that re-inspired me to go home yesterday evening and rekindle this whole cuckold ‘thing’ with my wife.

Before I left work yesterday I ordered the King Cock Brown 7.5 inch dildo (smaller and thinner than the big old 9 incher I bought a while back that she says is too big, but most importantly it’s black and it’s a lot bigger than my cock).

Having had my head in these forums all day yesterday I was in a total ‘cuckold frame of mind’ by the time I got home. Partially thanks to bigdickcuck’s comment that I already was a cuckold based on my original post, that really fired me up!

When I got back and saw my wife I almost gasped. She was stunningly beautiful, which she is anyway, but yesterday when I got home I was looking at her differently, as a woman that I adore and want to thoroughly satisfy. Under normal circumstances I would have attempted to satisfy her that night in bed, but yesterday I admitted to myself that it’s something I’m simply not capable of doing nor will I ever be. Sure I provide everything else for her in her life, whatever she needs or wants she gets including unconditional love and stability and she always will do - the only thing I can’t and never will be able to provide is a big cock and a proper fucking.

Last night after I showered and got to bed all I felt like doing was going down on her, eating her pussy out, worshipping her butt legs and feet, and generally making her feel like a queen. My dick was as hard as a rock, my instincts were telling me to stick it in her and thrust away but I didn’t want to disappoint her, as I always do with 60 seconds of sex before I cum, then fall asleep. Last night there was no pressure on me to perform because that’s soon to become someone else job (I hope) I was just enjoying worshipping her.

I continued to massage her feet, toes, legs and butt for 2 hours whilst we watched a movie in bed. During that time I had the conversation with her again…

I told her that I’d have a new present for her by the weekend. She asked me what it was and I explained what I’d bought. "What’s your deal with this?" she asked me. I told her that in my deepest and darkest and naughtiest fantasy I watch her getting fucked by a hugely endowed strong black man, and that the dildo is a way of facilitating the fantasy. She smiled and said "you're soooo damn naughty, no actually you’re sick!" I know I said, and I slowly mounted her missionary style with my PJ bottoms on, I lifted her legs up and apart and rubbed my hard dick right up against her pussy (we both had PJs on). I don’t know what it is, but watching you get fucked hard by a big black man with a huge cock until you cum hard absolutely sends me wild. "You’re sick" she told me again with a big grin on her face.

I take that as her liking that fantasy, a lot.

But it’s what she said next that nailed it for me..

"It won’t turn up by Friday anyway", and then she paused as she realized that made her sound ‘up for it’. "I’ll make sure I don’t take the delivery in" she quickly added.

I now know she wants this dildo in her, I know she does, which means she likes the fantasy, which means we’re a lot closer to this becoming a reality.

I’ve got to take it easy with the dildo Friday. Slow and easy with loads of lube. She needs to cum hard on the dildo if the planted seed of fucking a real life big black dick is to ever come to fruition!

Till Friday night, I’ll keep my cock out of her!
Ohhhh

Back