Newbie needs advice, Does my white wife show cuckoldress potential?

I have a question for all of you out there that may have experience in this field. I’ve detailed my situation below to give you an idea of where I’m at with my wife in our relationship.

So the question is…

Do you think that my wife can be persuaded to cuckold me and fuck black men?

Some points to consider before answering.

A bit of background info about my wife who I love more than anything..

She grew up in a very black area with lots of blacks at her school. All the black girls hated her. When I’ve asked her why she has told me it’s because they were jealous of her.

She absolutely loves and I mean loves Hip Hop music. She listens to it all the time and very rarely listens to any other type of genre of music. She also watches Hip Hop music video channels in the day time when I’m not around. She knows all the rapper’s names and who is with who, was with who, has ******* with who,etc.

All of her white school friends have either had black boyfriends, have black children and/or are married to black men now with the exception of her best friend who dated a black man for 2 years and told my wife that sex with him was painful because he was too ‘big’.

Her dad is what you would describe as ‘prejudice’ against blacks and told her never ever to bring a black man home.

Ever since I have known my wife she seems to check out black men when we are out and about in public. It’s almost as if she wants them to notice her. To the point where she will hang back if we’re about to walk past a black man so that I can’t see that she’s checking him out. When I've questioned this she just denies that she's doing it, but I know for certain she is.

She will always comment on a black guy who comes on TV - however normally derogatively??

She is obsessed with the Kardashians and watches them all the time. She also constantly comments on their boyfriends and partners (who are always very big black men).

We have a really good sex life, open and honest, so I bought a big thick black dildo which she pretended she didn’t want inside her calling it too big and grotesque. However, she has allowed me to use it on her a few times but never to orgasm. She always tells me to take it out after a few minutes because it’s uncomfortable and she prefers mine. (My penis is 5.5 inches and I can’t really make her cum so I don’t think I believe her).

She already loves me massaging and worshipping her feet, and I do this all the time in bed or on the sofa. In bed she will just thrust her feet over to me without even asking, and I know what to do.

I have a load of sexy pictures of her and have told her that I’m going to put them online for other men to see. She pretends to object but deep down she is excited by the idea.

I bought her a silver ankle bracelet a while back. She put it on the very next day when I was at work and has worn it ever since on her right ankle. Not sure if she knows the significance as we have never spoken about it.

She knows that it’s my fantasy to see her fucked by a big well hung very black man and has never really questioned it or commented negatively about it, or been weirded out by it. I haven’t really pushed it much more other than having brought it up a few times.

We often joke whenever we encounter a moody or uptight white woman in our day to day that what she obviously needs is to sit on a big black cock for 30 minutes. It’s common for us to comment on or talk about how well blacks are hung.

However, despite all of this she flat out denies ever having fucked a black man, fanatized about fucking a black man or ever wanted to fuck a black man. She is really loyal to me and seems perfectly happy with out sex life as it is..

What do you think? Is she just super tolerant of me and my kinks and fantasies or could she be persuaded / has she already?

Thanks..
If this is actually serious, you're already a cuck and just don't know it yet.

Small steps. Things can take time, so take it slowly. You have already spoke about her being blacked, so just keep up the encouragement. If you push to fast and hard she will shut down and that will be that.

I would leave the dildo for her and encourage her to use it without your help. Play games with her like rating the black guys she sees (in public or on TV).

Women eh!!!! lol She probably has the fantasy, but worries about eth reality -damaging your relationship, being seen as a slut or whore by others, etc. I would take a back seat and not push things till she brings the subject up again - and she will!

....I can't imagine her staying satisfied with a "60 second man" for very long. However, by eventually experiencing a good shagging from another man, she's just going to confirm what she already knew ... that you're a lousy lover, and realizes something she didn't think mattered but does ... that good sex DOES matter to her. Which probably means the future could provide you with lots of nights when she's not around and you have no clue where she is. It might be a good idea to "UP" your own sex skills or risk losing her at some future point. PE can be resolved fairly easily when a man wants it to be.
....Her becoming a cuckoldress means YOU no longer have control or say in her sexual partners and activities. So, once the newness of this activity no longer excites you, she'll be picking up speed to experience more. If she becomes addicted to BBC, you could become more of an annoyance than a partner. Besides resolving your PE, only play "together" ... meaning 3-somes, etc. You would enjoy watching anyways. Agreeing to let her go out on dates would be very risky.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question for all of you out there that may have experience in this field. I’ve detailed my situation below to give you an idea of where I’m at with my wife in our relationship.

So the question is…

Do you think that my wife can be persuaded to cuckold me and fuck black men?

Some points to consider before answering.

A bit of background info about my wife who I love more than anything..

She grew up in an area with a high percentage of black ******* at her school and was used to them hitting on her.

A lot of her white school friends have either had black boyfriends or are now married to black guys / have black children...with the exception of her best friend who dated a black man for 2 years and told my wife that sex with him was painful because he was too ‘big’.

She absolutely loves and I mean loves Hip Hop music. She listens to it all the time and very rarely listens to any other type of genre of music. She also watches Hip Hop music video channels in the day time when I’m not around. She knows all the rapper’s names and who is with who, was with who, has ******* with who,etc.

Her dad is what you would describe as ‘prejudice’ against blacks and told her never ever to bring a black man home - so there's the whole forbidden fruit thing going on.

Ever since I have known my wife she seems to check out black men when we are out and about in public. It’s almost as if she wants them to notice her. To the point where she will hang back if we’re about to walk past a black man so that I can’t see that she’s checking him out. When I've questioned this she just denies that she's doing it, but I know for certain she is.

She is obsessed with the Kardashians and watches them all the time. She also constantly comments on their boyfriends and partners (who are always very big black men).

We have a really good sex life, open and honest, so I bought a big thick black dildo which she pretended she didn’t want inside her calling it too big and grotesque. However, she has allowed me to use it on her a few times but never to orgasm. She always tells me to take it out after a few minutes because it’s uncomfortable and she prefers mine. (My penis is 5.5 inches and I can’t really make her cum so I don’t think I believe her).

She already loves me massaging and worshiping her feet, and I do this all the time in bed or on the sofa. In bed she will just thrust her feet over to me without even asking, and I know what to do.

I have a load of sexy pictures of her and have told her that I’m going to put them online for other men to see. She pretends to object but deep down she is excited by the idea.

She bought a black beaded anklet last summer (out of the blue) and wore it for the summer months until it broke. I then replaced it for her with a silver ankle bracelet which she put on the very next day and has worn ever since on her right ankle. Not sure if she knows the significance as we have never spoken about it.

She knows that it’s my fantasy to see her fucked by a big well hung very black man and has never really questioned it or commented negatively about it, or been weirded out by it. I haven’t really pushed it much more other than having brought it up a few times.

We often joke whenever we encounter a moody or uptight white woman in our day to day that what she obviously needs is to sit on a big black cock for 30 minutes. It’s common for us to comment on or talk about how well blacks are hung.

However, despite all of this she flat out denies ever having fucked a black man, fanatized about fucking a black man or ever wanted to fuck a black man. She is really loyal to me and seems perfectly happy with our sex life as it is..

What do you think? Is she just super tolerant of me and my kinks and fantasies or could she be persuaded / has she already?

Thanks..

(p.s. I edited this slightly for accuracy)

I've read all your above posts (and of those who have responded) and can say with absolute truthfulness, "Your comments reads like a diary of what Pam put me through for almost nine years. I couldn't rewrite my experiences more accurately, or those of Pam! Based on my experience, which started about a year after we married, you're path is precisely the path I travelled with Pam, right from my initial sharing my fantasy of seeing her getting nailed by a black guy to introducing her to a big Doc Johnston! (She never complains about her Doc Johnston anymore because, as she put, he guarantees satisfaction and never charges for house calls! Lol) In the end, Pam got blackened while we were on a combined convention/vacation trip four years ago this past March! The night prior to the convention we attended a pre-convention cocktail party. I was amazed to meet up with an old university friend and roommate of mine whom I hadn't heard from since about a year after we graduated. He name is Edwin, he's very black, very tall and at university was often referred to as the Black George Clooney! Anyway, I naturally introduced him to Pam. The following night we went out to dinner together and afterwards did some club hopping! On our way back to the hotel Pam, ignoring me, invited Edwin to our hotel suite for a night cap. He anxiously and unabashedly promptly accepted! That's the night that Pam got blackened! (We've written more extensively about that experience elsewhere on this site, if you're interested!) My conclusion, again if your interested, is that it takes just three important factors to fall in place at the same time and I think every lady out there will spread their legs for a good stiff cock every time! Those three factors are: "BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME, WITH THE RIGHT GUY!"
The fact of whether you're there or not will matter not!

My advise is if you want to "rush it, you'll ******* it!"
It's you're responsibility to set the stage, it's hers to act it out!
Enjoy! We did and do! It's an awesome experience!

P.S. Did I mention that after we had retired for the night that first night she met Edwin, Pam and I were making out when I asked her, "Would you like to try a big black one while we're here?", not thinking much of anyone in particular just sharing what I had been sharing for almost eight years, my fantasy. It was her response that caused me to immediately explode in her! It was one, just one, word! "EDWIN!" It was the very first time that I allowed myself to think "MAYBE!" The rest is history!

Thanks for sharing some pics. Very beautiful wife you have there. Little steps, man, little steps. remember do not get too pushy, and go at a pace your wife is comfortable with, you will ******* everything you have been building too

Back