Wife sucking my small white cock

Thought you might enjoy seeing your cock being sucked after she keeps you in a cage... making it smaller and smaller over time.

d6290e142339f0fb63d9a7164c1911c6f42f63c0.png

Since youth I never was comfortable with being sucked by gfriend. I rather preferred licking her.
And when it came to fucking, I always got hard, yes, even only by seeing a female (in contrast to today).
Those times I gave my best to satisfy her. But never came. I think I was the only young man pretending an orgasm towards his gfriend.
Until that day, I don`t remember what happened before, I in fact came into her. She immediately noticed I had never come before. But I still denied.
Many, many years, and without any women in my life an online Mistress from Philippines, I meet via Yahoo Messenger those days, feminized me and expanded more and more the boundaries by drawing my attention to "real men" as she always said. So I dressed and began to meet with them for the sake of not losing her and sent her short clips of how I was servicing them. From time to time I am still in loose contact with her today.

Back