If you asked my husband (who’s been an active cuck for me since ‘85), being a cuck doesn’t mean losing your balls, just means your wife’s pussy isn’t yours alone!

Your husband didn’t lose his balls because you didn’t cut them off. You still treated him like the man he deserved to be treated like and affirmed and admired him. Many cucks don’t get that and some seem to not want it.

Yeah,,,that would work as far as having white women as sexual partners, but that’s not cuckoldry, that’s just interracial sex, to maintain the genre of cuckoldry the white woman has to belong to a white man, in order for him to take her simply through his prowess. A long time ago I put forth what the one major differences between hung white guys and hung blacks was. The hung white guy stands out amongst his peers, which gives him a sense of confidence, to the point where he naturally assumes all he has to bring to the party is his big dick. Blacks on the other hand are surrounded by other big dicked blacks, the competition compels them to bring their “A game”,,,and I’m happy to be the recipient of that game.

well said. Good analysis

Our black bull tells us that he could spend all day 7 days a week in bed with white wives and still not scratch the surface of demand for his attention. Yes, that was the progression for us too, though this was originally my idea that took 10 years for Carol to try out. We’re both glad she did. She’s Never been more satisfied. He’s now thinking about having a baby with her that both families would raise together. I’m ok with that too.
I'm convinced that black men do fuck much better than us whites & when our wives go black it is over for us. No way I could do what he does.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.

Or are you still having trouble finding a black bull for your wife? Or your wife still has question marks in her mind even though she wants it like crazy? Don't worry, soon you and your wife will be part of this lifestyle. Because black bull control is inevitable in newly married white marriages.

State your opinionsView attachment 4624294View attachment 4624297View attachment 4624302
Agree 100 percent. The lifestyle is growing. A Bull can satisfy a wife far superior to her white small penised husband. Before me and my wife were married she had been bred by several BBC Bulls. She said she loves well endowed Bulls.

Last edited:
I don't want to hang a mental illness tag on anyone, it's not my place to judge what turns people on (unless it's detrimental to someone else), that particular fetish is not my cup of tea. That being said, my hub eats my bull's creampies, he also fluffs and guides them into me, all by my request,,,however, if he ever walked into the room looking like that gentleman (and it wasn't Halloween), he'd be sleeping in the spare room, possibly forever. We're both hedonists, we'll do whatever feels good, at least once,,,but that's too gay for me, I didn't marry a gay man. Anyone who can't separate a homosexual act from homosexuality is either a small baby or lacks experience and an education, homosexuality has little to do with what you do with your genitals, and a lot to do with what's going on in your brain, that's where you look for homosexuality. If you cut a gay man's dick off he can still have feelings and emotions for a man, he can still love one,,,you cut a hedonist dick off and he doesn't give a ******* about men, except finding the sonofabitch that cut his dick off,,,big difference!
I prefer the term heteroflexible. Which basically means I prefer women, but will engage in sex acts with men, but am not actually attracted to men at all.

we chose our own path, We not only submitted to the blacks, we propagate this among our friends and acquaintances! my wife and I introduced so many people to this path, helping wives cheat on their husbands, and then convincing their husbands to accept these betrayals as a blessing for them Happy marriage!
That's so fucking hot. Great work introducing other white wives and hubbies to BBC

You can see how happy my Helen is under one of her black bulls , isn't any humiliation worth that look of hers and her joy?
View attachment 5242722
Fucking beautiful. She looks so fucking sexy beautiful under a black stud. Beautiful seeing BBC cum oozing out of her freshly fucked married pussy. How many couples or just wives have you converted to BBC?

It's in my dreams now. I had a full blown ejaculation last night having a dream of my wife's friend bringing a two black men over to the house. I had no idea why. Couldn't find my wife and then found her sucking a bbc. I wanted to watch but she said no. So I listened through the door. I heard her screaming. At that point I woke up with a underwear full of cum. This is her in a her favorite pink bikini1519837245744.jpg

Last edited:
If you asked my husband (who’s been an active cuck for me since ‘85), being a cuck doesn’t mean losing your balls, just means your wife’s pussy isn’t yours alone!
Your hubby is a ispiration for all cuckolds!I remember when i start watch your videos on internet, i understand how my life will be in future, was just matter of my wife agree to make ir happens, and now is more than 10 years in this lifestyle!!Really thanks for you content!

Your hubby is a ispiration for all cuckolds!I remember when i start watch your videos on internet, i understand how my life will be in future, was just matter of my wife agree to make ir happens, and now is more than 10 years in this lifestyle!!Really thanks for you content!
Always love to hear from old fans, really love hearing from one‘s that have managed to pull it off where I may have had a small part in it,,,and I especially love hearing from those who’ve managed to make it their lifestyle, trust me, 10 years is much better than most (just look at all those amateur wives we used to love to watch, that left their hubs and went pro), for us we were just hitting our stride, so you’ve still got some good times ahead of you,,,yay!!!

I have two separate lists that contain the things that I can do/give to my wife, and another that includes the things I cannot do/give her. The first list is a comprehensive and lengthy one. I took me less than an hour compiling both lists.

Here are some insights of what the first list contains:

Things I Can Give My Wife:

1. A new car;
  2. Handbags and a closet-full of shoes;
  3. Vacation trips to the Cayman Islands;
  4. A box of jewellery . . .
You might think of me as supercilious and proud to be making such a ridiculous list, but that’s far from true. I do love my wife, and like any man who adores his spouse, I would do anything to cater to her happiness and comfort as the mom of my children.

But let’s leave that list aside and take a look at the second. The second list contains far less notable items, yet they are very important as regards my marriage remaining sustainable.

Things I Cannot Give My Wife:

1. Terrific sex;

Getting her to orgasm more and more . . .

EhB5vdNX0AE_Bvc.jpeg

Back