New Black World Order

This being said on a post suggesting white slavery. Smfh. The honor will be on any black, white or any man I ALLOW to be with my wife. Don’t get reality twisted.

I think
This being said on a post suggesting white slavery. Smfh. The honor will be on any black, white or any man I ALLOW to be with my wife. Don’t get reality twisted.
you might be a little confused. When a sexually superior black male fucks your wife, you are being honored because the black bulls can have any white wives they want. It’s their natural right.

In the ******* world the female of the species is attracted to the powerful, dominant male which would provide the best off-spring. My wife is sexually fulfilled by black men in ways she never could. As her cuckold I get to share in her lifestyle.
White males feel the need to please serve and provide. They were never given the equipment or genetics to be breeders. But they can still worship and please the Goddesses they adore.
Once you accept that truth there’s a weight lifted from your inferior shoulders, finally able to let go of the life you believed you were expected to live. The lies of the white patriarchy have harmed many white lives as well as all men and women of color. They have kept the white males who naturally embrace their inferiority and submissive role on the fringe of society, embracing what they see only as a fetish in private.
If more white males publically embraced the Natural feeling of submission their beta soul connects with, it would free them from the cage of the white patriarchys delusions of grandeur, allowing them to embrace their true purpose.
That so many white males are obsessed with seeing the domination of hung black males over beautiful white women is evidence of this natural hierarchy.
Many black men are fortunate enough to discover this reality in a natural way. By white wives dating black men and while white boys befriend black bulls and supported and by supporting them through devotion to the impressive black kings. The white boys were fascinated by White Women choosing black alphas over them and instead of pretending not to understand why, they embraced how much more they’d prefer to see a white wife with Black Men then even try to convince them to go black.
Everyone is happier healthier and more productive when they embrace their true purpose. White boys are good at serving and providing. They aren’t good at sex and they’re naturally less masculine than Black Alpha Kings. Women are built to breed with the strongest choice and the smart cucks of today know their role and EMBRACE IT rather than living a disappointing life chasing a lie
Before my ex left me for her black lover, I openly walked with my wife and her bull. I know friends were aware of my submission. My dick would quiver in my chastity when, in public, he would feel my wife's boobs and squeeze her butt. I not only agree black men are superior, I live it every day openly.

i like stories that white slavery exist that black ownes white dogs treat them like slaves
were the wimp hubby is a slave having to help his slut whore wife please her master each night. that he has to clean her fuck holes before he fucks her and inbetween. he has to shave her legs get her outfit ready for hooking for her master-All black clients that are rough to her. Sometimes he has to pick her up as she is fucked up tossed in the garbage like waste he has to clean her up care for her care for her wounds take her to the hospital were they have to wait for the white care insurance to prove them under the same insurance as pet health insurance that their master proves. They cant see regular human doctors only veterians, and it is first come first served so if a master's pet dog is sick he is seen first over a white animals broken arm, if the vet thinks that the dog's illness is more important and pays better.
they live in a condemned apartment complex with other white slave couples were their master let them live to prove money for their master. the wimp hubby works 2 jobs over 60 hrs a week and his own wife has to work in a strip joint and hook for their Master. The apartment is not any bigger than a small motel room no TV no radio only a intercom when they are allowed out of their rooms for work. Under the white welfare service they are proved a weeks full of rations ( rice, peanut butter, still bread and old chicken blend type of meat that grogery store are ready to trash that is expired) no soda no real meats, because there is tap water out of the small sink that is 50 years old old and moldy. a small double bed that the wimp hubby has to sleep on the floor most of the time when they are home together. The wimps job is minmium wage that all of it goes to his master and he gives the couple a allowance if they made their quota for that week.
any other ideas for this black controlled world?

Last edited:
i like stories that white slavery exist that black ownes white dogs treat them like slaves
were the wimp hubby is a slave having to help his slut whore wife please her master each night. that he has to clean her fuck holes before he fucks her and inbetween. he has to shave her legs get her outfit ready for hooking for her master-All black clients that are rough to her. Sometimes he has to pick her up as she is fucked up tossed in the garbage like waste he has to clean her up care for her care for her wounds take her to the hospital were they have to wait for the white care insurance to prove them under the same insurance as pet health insurance that their master proves. They cant see regular human doctors only veterians, and it is first come first served so if a master's pet dog is sick he is seen first over a white animals broken arm, if the vet thinks that the dog's illness is more important and pays better.
they live in a condemned apartment complex with other white slave couples were their master let them live to prove money for their master. the wimp hubby works 2 jobs over 60 hrs a week and his own wife has to work in a strip joint and hook for their Master. The apartment is not any bigger than a small motel room no TV no radio only a intercom when they are allowed out of their rooms for work. Under the white welfare service they are proved a weeks full of rations ( rice, peanut butter, still bread and old chicken blend type of meat that grogery store are ready to trash that is expired) no soda no real meats, because there is tap water out of the small sink that is 50 years old old and moldy. a small double bed that the wimp hubby has to sleep on the floor most of the time when they are home together. The wimps job is minmium wage that all of it goes to his master and he gives the couple a allowance if they made their quota for that week.
any other ideas for this black controlled world?
OMG, you have me so hard it is pressing against my chastity and giving me pain. It is fantastic, I love it. Thanks

I did not mean to hurt you, but you still need to accept the truth that there is a new world order and it’s not dominated by white men anymore.

Most, if not all, of us have our prejudices. And often our fears are closely linked to our fantasies. When our fears meet our fantasies, the process is often difficult. It is a strange feeling to be humbled and to be stimulated at the same time. Humiliated because it only feels right to accept black sexual dominance.
No matter how well I fuck my wife or how connected with love we are two, Black Cock is a completely different matter. The idea that I can satisfy my wife at best, is extinguished by Black Cock !! And that is also the exciting thing. The soft pain I experience through this knowledge.
The black man is physically and sexually superior to all other races, not just the white man. But I think the Black Man should take his sexual dominance to the next level. If he fucks the white man's wife in front of his eyes, then the whiteboi knows who has the leadership, control, and the say, and who is the superior man. It's something the white man has to accept.
Wise words

Back