New Black World Order

It is The Awakening! The world is Awakening to the truth. Our white woman have been Awakened by their Sexual Needs, and the fact that their white husbands and Bfs aren’t Physically or Sexually equipped to fulfill these needs. Our white woman have Awakened and realized that The Fucking and The Sexual Satisfaction they get from The Black Man is more important than what their friends, family and sometimes even their husbands think. The white man has FINALLY Awakened to his reality. The truth has caught up to us. This picture and it’s caption tells the story. This is becoming more common and accepted, this is the Awakening of modern white married couples all over the world.

I take it your not a young man with faith in your creator. This will never happen to the extent that is being preached on here. You and I are two people out of how many billions today? The pattern you have tried to permute my be wonderful for you but has no balance, no stability. I am old enough the remember the hippie movement by people you age and younger in the 60's and early 70's. Free love, back to nature and so on. If you enjoy this movement that's fine. Woman have fought for equal rights for a century and accomplished great things , but have never reached the level of equality as a whole. What about all these independent black Women were do they fit in? In most rural areas in the use blacks are few and far between. And just answer one question, who is going to provide for all this white woman that are moving over THE DARK SIDE, it sure isn't going to be men of the thug mentality, look at all the mama's babies running around without a solid male influence in the home. This world has problems, real problems . Do you have an idea how you are going to clean up the two garbage Islands bigger than the size of Texas in our oceans. SEX is SEX and is meant to be pleasurable. What you have described takes us back to the middle ages. Dominance, Alpha, Submissive and Beta bullshit who works every day to support the family, not the personality of sexual prowess, real men and real women.

I take it your not a young man with faith in your creator. This will never happen to the extent that is being preached on here. You and I are two people out of how many billions today? The pattern you have tried to permute my be wonderful for you but has no balance, no stability. I am old enough the remember the hippie movement by people you age and younger in the 60's and early 70's. Free love, back to nature and so on. If you enjoy this movement that's fine. Woman have fought for equal rights for a century and accomplished great things , but have never reached the level of equality as a whole. What about all these independent black Women were do they fit in? In most rural areas in the use blacks are few and far between. And just answer one question, who is going to provide for all this white woman that are moving over THE DARK SIDE, it sure isn't going to be men of the thug mentality, look at all the mama's babies running around without a solid male influence in the home. This world has problems, real problems . Do you have an idea how you are going to clean up the two garbage Islands bigger than the size of Texas in our oceans. SEX is SEX and is meant to be pleasurable. What you have described takes us back to the middle ages. Dominance, Alpha, Submissive and Beta bullshit who works every day to support the family, not the personality of sexual prowess, real men and real women.
Come on dude, read between the friggen lines. Its not that hard. Just try to feel what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying what I am saying. Ohhh no, you need to read between the lines.

I am very good at reading between the lines. But I am not a dude. Don't take things so personally. Older people have a life time of learning, but today everyone knows everything.

Just doing my part to extinguish our inferior genes ;)
We all have the same genes, their black genes are active and our white genes are active. It is different because each race had to adapt to it's environment. All living things on earth were created that way. All of a sudden one race is inferior to another, Of all the races in all the world someone can stand up and say something like that. If black people in America are pointed out as AFRICA AMERICA'S that is a false statement and the truth is they are either African or American. I am a white American not an English, Irish, Scottish and whatever else American. If you were born here you are a naturalized America.

Just doing my part to extinguish our inferior genes ;)

Sure you are ;-) I couldn't help but notice that you hadn't posted anything since February of 2017, one whole year! Lucky me lmao ;-)
Maybe next time use an Alt. that's not so obvious.
BTW, u don't need to help the cause......you're way ahead of the curve Johnny boi!

Sure you are ;-) I couldn't help but notice that you hadn't posted anything since February of 2017, one whole year! Lucky me lmao ;-)
Maybe next time use an Alt. that's not so obvious.
BTW, u don't need to help the cause......you're way ahead of the curve Johnny boi!
There's nothing to hide. I got bored with the site but figured I'd give it a fresh try. It still gets my pink penis hard enough to waste it's white fertility in the trash

As a german... A lot of this reads like the ideas some of my people had like 75 years ago. Just different people who are supposedly inferior.
We all know how that worked out.

You wanna do some roleplay, have your own kinks etc. But talking about extinguishing an "inferior race" goes way too far, so much hate. I agree with the guy before me, that some people here need a break from the internet but we probably arent talking about the same people.

As a german... A lot of this reads like the ideas some of my people had like 75 years ago. Just different people who are supposedly inferior.

You wanna do some roleplay, have your own kinks etc. But talking about extinguishing an "inferior race" goes way too far, so much hate. I agree with the guy before me, that some people here need a break from the internet but we probably arent talking about the same people.
I would guess 90% of the people on this site are not active in the lifestyle but have an interest. Some of the the threads I see," Palm to forehead". It just reinforces why you always meet in public and get to know someone before hosting at your home. Some crazies out there haha

It just makes the fetish hotter. The catch is you can't tell who's serious

The destiny of white males is to serve
White males feel the need to please serve and provide. They were never given the equipment or genetics to be breeders. But they can still worship and please the Goddesses they adore.
Once you accept that truth there’s a weight lifted from your inferior shoulders, finally able to let go of the life you believed you were expected to live. The lies of the white patriarchy have harmed many white lives as well as all men and women of color. They have kept the white males who naturally embrace their inferiority and submissive role on the fringe of society, embracing what they see only as a fetish in private.
If more white males publically embraced the Natural feeling of submission their beta soul connects with, it would free them from the cage of the white patriarchys delusions of grandeur, allowing them to embrace their true purpose.
That so many white males are obsessed with seeing the domination of hung black males over beautiful white women is evidence of this natural hierarchy.
I was fortunate enough to discover this reality in a natural way, through dating black men while white boys befriended me and supported my devotion to the impressive black kings on campus. The white boys were fascinated by Me choosing black alphas over them and instead of pretending not to understand why, they embraced how much more they’d prefer to see Me with Black Men then even try to convince Me to be with one of them.
Everyone is happier healthier and more productive when they embrace their true purpose. White boys are good at serving and providing. They aren’t good at sex and they’re naturally less masculine than Black Alpha Kings. Women are built to breed with the strongest choice and the smart cucks of today know their role and EMBRACE IT rather than living a disappointing life chasing a lie.View attachment 1716722
Absolutely love this. It's the future for all you whitebois. Submit to us now! Also Amazing to see how many of you openly accept it so fast

Back