New Black World Order

The destiny of white males is to serve
White males feel the need to please serve and provide. They were never given the equipment or genetics to be breeders. But they can still worship and please the Goddesses they adore.
Once you accept that truth there’s a weight lifted from your inferior shoulders, finally able to let go of the life you believed you were expected to live. The lies of the white patriarchy have harmed many white lives as well as all men and women of color. They have kept the white males who naturally embrace their inferiority and submissive role on the fringe of society, embracing what they see only as a fetish in private.
If more white males publically embraced the Natural feeling of submission their beta soul connects with, it would free them from the cage of the white patriarchys delusions of grandeur, allowing them to embrace their true purpose.
That so many white males are obsessed with seeing the domination of hung black males over beautiful white women is evidence of this natural hierarchy.
I was fortunate enough to discover this reality in a natural way, through dating black men while white boys befriended me and supported my devotion to the impressive black kings on campus. The white boys were fascinated by Me choosing black alphas over them and instead of pretending not to understand why, they embraced how much more they’d prefer to see Me with Black Men then even try to convince Me to be with one of them.
Everyone is happier healthier and more productive when they embrace their true purpose. White boys are good at serving and providing. They aren’t good at sex and they’re naturally less masculine than Black Alpha Kings. Women are built to breed with the strongest choice and the smart cucks of today know their role and EMBRACE IT rather than living a disappointing life chasing a lie.tumblr_oztq4wMcTd1wueqafo1_1280.jpg

The destiny of white males is to serve
White males feel the need to please serve and provide. They were never given the equipment or genetics to be breeders. But they can still worship and please the Goddesses they adore.
Once you accept that truth there’s a weight lifted from your inferior shoulders, finally able to let go of the life you believed you were expected to live. The lies of the white patriarchy have harmed many white lives as well as all men and women of color. They have kept the white males who naturally embrace their inferiority and submissive role on the fringe of society, embracing what they see only as a fetish in private.
If more white males publically embraced the Natural feeling of submission their beta soul connects with, it would free them from the cage of the white patriarchys delusions of grandeur, allowing them to embrace their true purpose.
That so many white males are obsessed with seeing the domination of hung black males over beautiful white women is evidence of this natural hierarchy.
I was fortunate enough to discover this reality in a natural way, through dating black men while white boys befriended me and supported my devotion to the impressive black kings on campus. The white boys were fascinated by Me choosing black alphas over them and instead of pretending not to understand why, they embraced how much more they’d prefer to see Me with Black Men then even try to convince Me to be with one of them.
Everyone is happier healthier and more productive when they embrace their true purpose. White boys are good at serving and providing. They aren’t good at sex and they’re naturally less masculine than Black Alpha Kings. Women are built to breed with the strongest choice and the smart cucks of today know their role and EMBRACE IT rather than living a disappointing life chasing a lie.View attachment 1716722
Fucking retarded

Hey anyone want to buy the golden gate bridge? My owning it is no more bullshit then this thread is. By the way there are good honest hard working black men out there. Not a bunch of black bois like the ones spreading this retarded crap.

Your comment makes no sense. it contradicts the OP which is pro black superiority. What's your point?
You're avatar promotes mixed race babies..seems to be right up your alley.
Dont worry sir, you're 60 years old you'll be long gone before the extinction of the white race occurs!
Its funny , you stated its "black bois" spreading this crap when any idiot can see its being spread by white, closeted homosexual men.

Last edited:
You appear white to me. I am saying that for years now young black bois have been fathering babies by the dozens and leave their baby mamas to take care of the children. They have been breeding like rabbits and add large numbers to poverty. The thing is a few worthless bois make blacks look bad.

I'm Latina! And men of all races breed and abandon their children. So why are you promoting mixed race babies you hypocrite? But that won't stop you from sucking their black dicks or watching your wife getting fucked by them.so what you like feeling like a slave owner on the plantation is that it? Your statement both insults and commends black men....which is it?

Last edited:
My job here is complete. If preaching the extinction of the white race, calling them white bois isn't racism, I don't know what it is then. Jewelz is right on one thing, white sissy men are the worst.

Ouch now that hurt
I did not mean to hurt you, but you still need to accept the truth that there is a new world order and it’s not dominated by white men anymore.

Most, if not all, of us have our prejudices. And often our fears are closely linked to our fantasies. When our fears meet our fantasies, the process is often difficult. It is a strange feeling to be humbled and to be stimulated at the same time. Humiliated because it only feels right to accept black sexual dominance.
No matter how well I fuck my wife or how connected with love we are two, Black Cock is a completely different matter. The idea that I can satisfy my wife at best, is extinguished by Black Cock !! And that is also the exciting thing. The soft pain I experience through this knowledge.
The black man is physically and sexually superior to all other races, not just the white man. But I think the Black Man should take his sexual dominance to the next level. If he fucks the white man's wife in front of his eyes, then the whiteboi knows who has the leadership, control, and the say, and who is the superior man. It's something the white man has to accept.

prejudices and it can be closely linked to the fear of the unknown and new.. or more uncommon for the country you live in.
For a white man who once was a bit more superior in knowledge and in inovation, the decline of the manliness and now also decline in white mens ability to breed and spread his DNA for future generations.
I don't know if you have read the studies on spermcount between men from different races, the black and middle eastern men tend to have higher spermcount than white men and many black men do not use condoms regularly ( most often because bigger condoms are harder to by in a store)

Many white couples have the IR cuckold fantasy but only few follow that fantasy, might be that only one of them are fully in to the idea.
I recommend couples who like the IR cuckold thing to start out by introducing black dildos in different sizes and play together with them.

Some couples sexlife gets really changed after they let a black man in to fuck the wife. some change for the better while other relationships goes downhill couse the white man feel that he after the IR fuck that he's not going to be able to pleasure is woman again and feel unsecure of him self and doubt if is wife really enjoy the sex they have, or if she do it because she feel sorry and pity for him.

Many black men are fortunate enough to discover this reality in a natural way. By white wives dating black men and while white boys befriend black bulls and supported and by supporting them through devotion to the impressive black kings. The white boys were fascinated by White Women choosing black alphas over them and instead of pretending not to understand why, they embraced how much more they’d prefer to see a white wife with Black Men then even try to convince them to go black.
Everyone is happier healthier and more productive when they embrace their true purpose. White boys are good at serving and providing. They aren’t good at sex and they’re naturally less masculine than Black Alpha Kings. Women are built to breed with the strongest choice and the smart cucks of today know their role and EMBRACE IT rather than living a disappointing life chasing a lie

A man is born with dominant genes but todays society have uncocked/unballed so many men, both black and white boys/men.
A strong leading man is linked to the primal nature in men and black and some brown men still have this primal alpha gene active. some white men have the gene and can be alphas but are betas in bed cause they spermcount is way lower than a Black mans.

The world is in constant flux and one race take over when another one is failing to keep beeing king of the hill.
The white world as we known it is about to come to a end and the stronger race will take over and out breed with stronger genes and by numbers, both by birthrate and by open borders that allow non white to come and come the new country men.

The whole cuckolding trend has grown really quick and like you say more guys realize that they can provide in other ways for their white women but that sexually they can't reach the new standard for the new world.

And just by knowing and acknowledge their new role as men and as providers and making it able for their wife/gf to meet a black man to fuck and maybe breed with the weight and the stress get less heavy for them to fit to. And ofc they will get way more happy women to live with.

It's easy to make IR a fetish that you jerk off to, feel guilty for a while for doing this and then you're back at it again.
To go IR for a white man like you is to completely submit to the change of society as a whole and embrace the support you will give women and that you get to have a LITTLE pice in the Black brotherhood.
Like whites we black man come from different walks of life and some of us are more in to the black surpermacy ( Im in that category) and those of us just wanting to live a regular life and start families with white women.

I agree with much of what you stated. I am a man of faith which is seldom considered on this site. You called me a hypocrite. I am in some ways I imagine. I do believe that whites and blacks are equal, as we are both of the human race. Sexually there is a difference but we were all created with the same DNA. We have the ability to adapt to survive in the environment we live in. We cannot be compared to animals, they were created as everything on earth for man. Sex as wonderful as we can make it is not life itself. It is needed to procreate and is a very pleasant gift. Sex as all addicting traits comes from man's lower passions and is suppose to be controlled by our higher power. Animals do not have this. If we let our lower passion control us, that is why we over indulge in anything that gives us addictive pleasure, food, *******, alcohol and sex as examples. I am not an expert on all of this but you can find a great deal about mans Lower Passions , Higher Power on the net.

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

Last edited:
Back