Need a little help finding these if they still exist.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dilligaf696989, Apr 13, 2016.

1. dilligaf696989

dilligaf696989 Member

There was a very popular black soul singer in the 60's and 70's that had his share of groupies, mostly white women. There was a series of pictures that showed them both nude standing together. I would like to find those but can't remember his name. If I could find that series of pictures they would go well in the thread for black on white when it was taboo.

Cuckcouple777 likes this.
  2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

3. dilligaf696989

dilligaf696989 Member

4. igboqueenlover

igboqueenlover Active Member Gold Member

UK
    Was it Lovelace Watkins there was upset when it was discovered his wife was his blonde white manager.

5. dilligaf696989

dilligaf696989 Member

Don't think so. This was a series of photos approximately 10 to 15 showing all the white women he had been with. These photos were all black and white if I remember correctly. It showed him standing next to the woman sometimes with his arms around them full frontal nudity. The pictures if I remember were of a skinny black man. To small for Chubby Ckeckers, no way it could have been Little Richard. But it was during this time period.

6. dilligaf696989

dilligaf696989 Member

Hurray now I've just got to find them. After a little spelling game I play trying to remember names it came to me. CHUCK BERRY. Now I need to find the set of pictures. If any body has access please post to the thread that talks about white and black when it was taboo. Don't remember the exact title.

http://www.wgirlz.us/rock-legend-chuck-berry-and-groupies/

#6 dilligaf696989, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016