Need a little help finding these if they still exist.

There was a very popular black soul singer in the 60's and 70's that had his share of groupies, mostly white women. There was a series of pictures that showed them both nude standing together. I would like to find those but can't remember his name. If I could find that series of pictures they would go well in the thread for black on white when it was taboo.

There was a very popular black soul singer in the 60's and 70's that had his share of groupies, mostly white women. There was a series of pictures that showed them both nude standing together. I would like to find those but can't remember his name. If I could find that series of pictures they would go well in the thread for black on white when it was taboo.
Was it Lovelace Watkins there was upset when it was discovered his wife was his blonde white manager.

Don't think so. This was a series of photos approximately 10 to 15 showing all the white women he had been with. These photos were all black and white if I remember correctly. It showed him standing next to the woman sometimes with his arms around them full frontal nudity. The pictures if I remember were of a skinny black man. To small for Chubby Ckeckers, no way it could have been Little Richard. But it was during this time period.

Back