NBC/MSNBC Political Editor busted, in collision with the Democrats

Watch "MAJOR News Outlet EXPOSED Working DIRECTLY With Democrats" on YouTube

Summary of the video. Journalist Yashar Ali had A minor scoop concerning the DNC drop into his lap. He called the DNC to fact check the story, since that's what good journalists do. He was very surprised when later that day Daphna Linzer, managing editor for NBC/MSNBCs political section called him up and asked him to hold off on the story.
He pressed her on why and she told him it was because she wanted to notify Dem higher ups about the story.
Keep in mind that Daphna wasn't calling on behalf of her OWN news department, She was calling on behalf of the Democrats. Why should A supposedly neutral player like A managing editor be getting involved with keeping A political party ahead of A story? Why would A neutral player be notifying the DNC of Anything? Not only is it not her job, it's specifically against journalistic ethics to do ANY of the things she did.
When Yashar resisted her she then took on A threatening tone. Daphna had told him that "This is all off the record" however Yashar had not agreed to that stipulation and as soon as he hung up on her he took straight to twitter.
Why is this A big deal? As we all know Journalists are supposed to be unbiased professionally, however her actions went far beyond bias. This is active collusion! It makes you wonder how many other stories she's had buried, how many "heads up" calls she's given the DNC, how many misleading headlines she's approved.
People have been complaining about mainstream news outlets being biased against the Republicans for years now, here's the smoking gun. The managing editor for the second largest news agency on the Planet passing on info to the Dems before the news goes public AND actively trying to suppress her fellow journalist. The smoking gun couldn't be any hotter and Edward R Murrow must be rolling in his grave right now!
The medias role is supposed to be to inform, not indoctrinate. These people aren't journalists, they're propagandists!

Love that story. The MSM is biased to the point of corruption. A bunch of people who traded being a journalist for a p r rep and a bunch of consumers who want to be told what they want to hear. When Savannah Guthrie interviewed that kid from Covington I thought I was going to be sick. And when I saw her interview with the other key figure, the medicine man who went awol from the military I was. I don 't know what the solution is.
It is funny though that if you told a liberal that you had just seen on Fox News that the time was 3:00 pm they would be so triggerd they would spend as long as you would listen railing against Fox then just go be sure to go CNN to confirm the time. Gotta love liberal fascism

Love that story. The MSM is biased to the point of corruption. A bunch of people who traded being a journalist for a p r rep and a bunch of consumers who want to be told what they want to hear. When Savannah Guthrie interviewed that kid from Covington I thought I was going to be sick. And when I saw her interview with the other key figure, the medicine man who went awol from the military I was. I don 't know what the solution is.
It is funny though that if you told a liberal that you had just seen on Fox News that the time was 3:00 pm they would be so triggerd they would spend as long as you would listen railing against Fox then just go be sure to go CNN to confirm the time. Gotta love liberal fascism

Without A fair and unbiased media we are finished as A functioning democracy. The electorate won't be able to make informed choices. Both the maker of that video, Tim Poole and the journalist, Yasher Ali are liberals. Tim's A Huge Bernie Sanders supporter and Yasher collaborates with both the Huffington post, NBC news And New York magazine. Their liberalism is beyond reproach. However they are trying to clean up their party as they see firsthand all the issues on their "side". They just care about the state of our Republic more than scoring political points. Massive He-Spect to both of them.

Thanks - great it’s been confirmed - but I have had NO doubt that the left and the media have been COLLUDING - for years ;}

I'm with you on that! Between the leftwing bias in the MSM, Twitter bans for conservatives, demonetization in YouTube and lefties running Hollywood it's amazing Republicans manage to win Any elections at all lol. Personally I feel the Republicans lost their way years ago and I am Politically homeless so not cheerleading for them, however all sides of the political spectrum should care about an honest press.
Would not be surprised at all if the FISA drop shows there was collusion on behalf of the intelligence services of this country as well, though if there was .Gov will probably just bury it in redaction. Trump has promised to release FISA but he also promised to release the JFK files and That wasn't A full release either! Wonder what the government is hiding after all these years that is so damaging that Both parties have kept it buried.

I'm with you on that! Between the leftwing bias in the MSM, Twitter bans for conservatives, demonetization in YouTube and lefties running Hollywood it's amazing Republicans manage to win Any elections at all lol. Personally I feel the Republicans lost their way years ago and I am Politically homeless so not cheerleading for them, however all sides of the political spectrum should care about an honest press.
Would not be surprised at all if the FISA drop shows there was collusion on behalf of the intelligence services of this country as well, though if there was .Gov will probably just bury it in redaction. Trump has promised to release FISA but he also promised to release the JFK files and That wasn't A full release either! Wonder what the government is hiding after all these years that is so damaging that Both parties have kept it buried.

I agree with ya on all points - the government is deceptive - the media is deceptive - hard to know wherein lies the truth :|

Watch "MAJOR News Outlet EXPOSED Working DIRECTLY With Democrats" on YouTube

Summary of the video. Journalist Yashar Ali had A minor scoop concerning the DNC drop into his lap. He called the DNC to fact check the story, since that's what good journalists do. He was very surprised when later that day Daphna Linzer, managing editor for NBC/MSNBCs political section called him up and asked him to hold off on the story.
He pressed her on why and she told him it was because she wanted to notify Dem higher ups about the story.
Keep in mind that Daphna wasn't calling on behalf of her OWN news department, She was calling on behalf of the Democrats. Why should A supposedly neutral player like A managing editor be getting involved with keeping A political party ahead of A story? Why would A neutral player be notifying the DNC of Anything? Not only is it not her job, it's specifically against journalistic ethics to do ANY of the things she did.
When Yashar resisted her she then took on A threatening tone. Daphna had told him that "This is all off the record" however Yashar had not agreed to that stipulation and as soon as he hung up on her he took straight to twitter.
Why is this A big deal? As we all know Journalists are supposed to be unbiased professionally, however her actions went far beyond bias. This is active collusion! It makes you wonder how many other stories she's had buried, how many "heads up" calls she's given the DNC, how many misleading headlines she's approved.
People have been complaining about mainstream news outlets being biased against the Republicans for years now, here's the smoking gun. The managing editor for the second largest news agency on the Planet passing on info to the Dems before the news goes public AND actively trying to suppress her fellow journalist. The smoking gun couldn't be any hotter and Edward R Murrow must be rolling in his grave right now!
The medias role is supposed to be to inform, not indoctrinate. These people aren't journalists, they're propagandists!

OMG....news flash MSNBC leans left!!!! In other "news" water is wet... FOX is just right-wing propoganda and Trump is an idiot. Who knew?
Did you join an Interracial Hotwife website just to post right-wing garbage?
Sad.

OMG....news flash MSNBC leans left!!!! In other "news" water is wet... FOX is just right-wing propoganda and Trump is an idiot. Who knew?
Sad.

Must be nice to know everything and be so smug

Sad.

Well the difference is the main stream media claim to be above all of that. They claim no bias and that they are Professional Journalists, meanwhile the narrative goes, those Hacks over at Fox are just yellow journalists, unworthy of being taken seriously.
I don't look to Fox news for anything. I expected more from accredited news agencies though. If EVERY news outlet in the country is not doing their job then how are we, as the electorate, supposed to make informed decisions about the issues facing our country?.

Sad.

Also I gotta laugh at Tim Poole being called "right wing" he cut his teeth in Politics during the occupy wall street era, Dudes A massive Bernie Sanders supporter going back A decade. Also Yashar Ali is A liberal, he writes for the Huffington post and the New York times. These guys just know that this is A danger to our Democratic process and are calling BS to that.

So, let me get this one straight, pic_Fox News.jpg can work with the alt-President to help him make Presidential decisions, but Democrats can't find a partner to work with them? Is that right? I mean, its not like Republicans and AG Barr haven't been protecting the alt-President ... just today, some of Mueller's team have come forward letting everyone know that Barr is withholding a lot of important information from the Mueller report ... now why is that NOT surprising? I mean, the Republican investigative committees found NOTHING, yet since Democrats took over, people are goiung to jail, maybe even the AG if its found that he purposely withheld information from Congress just to protect the alt-Prez.
Come on folks, this dirty play has to go BOTH WAYS ... someone tell the alt-Prez he's not in the private sector anymore. He has zipidee-do-dah influence with 2/3s of the US voting population.
Time to start manning up ... Democrats are now demanding the full Mueller report and it is rumored that Mueller, himself, will need to testify before Congress in the near future. The head of the IRS has agreed to release 6 years of Trump's tax returns with a subpoena saying there is no reason why Trump could NOT release his tax returns even while being audited, and now we find out that Trump DID get involved in pushing secret clearances through for his ******* and Jared Kushner and a couple dozen others ... this after going on TV just last week saying he didn't get involved in the secret clearance process. Liar, liar! You see, people, everyone's starting to come out of their holes now ... no one wants to be left without a chair when the music stops.
Sooooooo, "drones" .... the next few weeks should prove interesting to say the least. Strap yourselves DOWN for the bumpy ride.
Hey, maybe its time to bring up Hillary Clinton's name and e-mails again, what do you think? Or maybe Obama's birth certificate?
pic_KeepingNotes.jpg

Last edited:
So, let me get this one straight, View attachment 2524180 can work with the alt-President to help him make Presidential decisions, but Democrats can't find a partner to work with them? Is that right? I mean, its not like Republicans and AG Barr haven't been protecting the alt-President ... just today, some of Mueller's team have come forward letting everyone know that Barr is withholding a lot of important information from the Mueller report ... now why is that NOT surprising? I mean, the Republican investigative committees found NOTHING, yet since Democrats took over, people are goiung to jail, maybe even the AG if its found that he purposely withheld information from Congress just to protect the alt-Prez.
Come on folks, this dirty play has to go BOTH WAYS ... someone tell the alt-Prez he's not in the private sector anymore. He has zipidee-do-dah influence with 2/3s of the US voting population.
Time to start manning up ... Democrats are now demanding the full Mueller report and it is rumored that Mueller, himself, will need to testify before Congress in the near future. The head of the IRS has agreed to release 6 years of Trump's tax returns with a subpoena saying there is no reason why Trump could NOT release his tax returns even while being audited, and now we find out that Trump DID get involved in pushing secret clearances through for his ******* and Jared Kushner and a couple dozen others ... this after going on TV just last week saying he didn't get involved in the secret clearance process. Liar, liar! You see, people, everyone's starting to come out of their holes now ... no one wants to be left without a chair when the music stops.
Sooooooo, "drones" .... the next few weeks should prove interesting to say the least. Strap yourselves DOWN for the bumpy ride.
Hey, maybe its time to bring up Hillary Clinton's name and e-mails again, what do you think? Or maybe Obama's birth certificate?
View attachment 2524181

You always do miss the point Mac.

So, let me get this one straight, View attachment 2524180 can work with the alt-President to help him make Presidential decisions, but Democrats can't find a partner to work with them? Is that right? I mean, its not like Republicans and AG Barr haven't been protecting the alt-President ... just today, some of Mueller's team have come forward letting everyone know that Barr is withholding a lot of important information from the Mueller report ... now why is that NOT surprising? I mean, the Republican investigative committees found NOTHING, yet since Democrats took over, people are goiung to jail, maybe even the AG if its found that he purposely withheld information from Congress just to protect the alt-Prez.
View attachment 2524181

You are making me come to the conclusion that Democrats are dipshits

Says the guy who along with his fellow bubble heads is one of the worst offenders...:ROFLMAO: You lot are comedy gold with your hypocrisy...

Liberals have long ago cornered the market on hypocrisy - they do it - accuse you of it - always been their style - always will be.
In addition to that have become the world’s biggest whiners and without a doubt the sorest LOSERS in the recorded history of the world!!!!!!

Back