Natural Selection

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
The attraction between blackmen and white women is a result of nature. That's why niether side can resist each other, that's why so many white women are dating blackmen. They are giving in to their natural genetic urges to be with a superior mate. It's not their fault it is the way they were designed. 11231698.gif

I think that it is more the taboo of things than nature. people were forcibly separated for a long time and interracial sex was taboo for a long time so the taboo is exciting. A lot of white guys go after black or asian girls too... most of my friends are fucking non whit girls hard while dating their girlfriends - just as the girlfriends are getting fucked hard by non white guys! If it were natural selection all the nerdy guys and girls would be hooking up as intelligence determines survival, us normal people would never get laid. Either way its all about fun! What do the girls fell about it?? What attracts them to their partners???

I think that it is more the taboo of things than nature. people were forcibly separated for a long time and interracial sex was taboo for a long time so the taboo is exciting. A lot of white guys go after black or asian girls too... most of my friends are fucking non whit girls hard while dating their girlfriends - just as the girlfriends are getting fucked hard by non white guys! If it were natural selection all the nerdy guys and girls would be hooking up as intelligence determines survival, us normal people would never get laid. Either way its all about fun! What do the girls fell about it?? What attracts them to their partners???

My wife is attracted to strong, handsome, athletic, strong, black men who can provide her with excellent genes. (The woman on the picture is not my wife).

e989502d706c5a0ba584cd9b4a128220cf705108.jpg

980ac1ee-e720-44e8-a1fd-8154dd98d4a6.jpeg

The attraction between blackmen and white women is a result of nature. That's why niether side can resist each other, that's why so many white women are dating blackmen. They are giving in to their natural genetic urges to be with a superior mate. It's not their fault it is the way they were designed. View attachment 2631672

I agree. White females are instinctively attracted to beautiful, strong, masculine black men with a powerful sexuality. Masculine black me naturally attracted to femine white females.

1918c48783c6c7f9738b3c77f8ad444934384ce5.jpg

Last edited:
The attraction between blackmen and white women is a result of nature. That's why niether side can resist each other, that's why so many white women are dating blackmen. They are giving in to their natural genetic urges to be with a superior mate. It's not their fault it is the way they were designed. View attachment 2631672
Very few people want to admit the role biology plays.

Melissa finds many black men to be attractive, but she finds many white men to be attractive also...
But the fact that attractive black men tend to have a much much MUCH larger cock than her "handsome-but-only-four-inch-dick" husband has is certainly a turn-on for her... I'm considered to be a good looking guy, and women (especially her friends, relatives etc) tell me (and her) how "Handsome you are" and/or how "Lucky!!" my wife is to have me...
And we have an awesome relationship and wonderful marriage, Etc, but little do most of her friends know that my cock doesn't even fill up one tenth of my wife's hot Sicilian pussy, and that she wants, needs, and fantasizes about "more! more! bigger/stronger/larger /able to last more than thirty ridiculous seconds of tiny insertion before he uselessly cums inside her, going limp immediately and forsing her to turn on her vibrator..."Again!!"... While "forsing" him to lick her clit (and his own useless cum from it at the same time), spanking his ass and verbally degrading him for being... "Useless to me!!" 15463478325970asc0zc0zx000zxc(1).png15431534099340o95i6065i9y65iy65iiytkfgkfkfgkfgkfffgf~2_2.png1541943695274dfghyuo987tyrdfg~2(1).png

Yes, nature wants the best results. Darwin was right about selection.

t_14 (1).jpg

africanize white girls tumblr_n9ieypQnyL1qh59bpo1_1280 (2).jpg

Moron. Banging niggas cause its kinky or taboo is great. But the superiority stuff is childish.

Black men are the strongest males and white women are most attractive females.
Their choices are inevitable.

Back