Natural Selection

The attraction between blackmen and white women is a result of nature. That's why niether side can resist each other, that's why so many white women are dating blackmen. They are giving in to their natural genetic urges to be with a superior mate. It's not their fault it is the way they were designed. View attachment 2631672

It’s evolution in the making. White females instinctively know that Black Men are genetically superior so they have a natural urge to mate with Them. It’s also the reason so many of us white boys have taken a servant status as a cuckhold. We know that Black Men are genetically superior to us, so cuckholding is our way of coping with our defeat.

My wife told me she is attracted to black men more than she's attracted to me. I asked her if it was just their cocks that she was attracted to and she said not just that but their confidence and the way they carried themselves. She likes the way they are always in control. She's always told me that I'm way too passive.

I have to agree. I wanted to fuck my bull bareback from the first time, but hubby insisted on condoms. I obliged but more and more I wanted my bull to cum inside me, the urge was too great. And this despite the fact my tubes are tied and I can’t get pregnant, but my body kept telling me to have his seed in me. Eventually it got to a point where my biological urges to have my womb filled with black cum and my husbands urges as a cuck to have his wife seeded led us to go bareback

I have to agree. I wanted to fuck my bull bareback from the first time, but hubby insisted on condoms. I obliged but more and more I wanted my bull to cum inside me, the urge was too great. And this despite the fact my tubes are tied and I can’t get pregnant, but my body kept telling me to have his seed in me. Eventually it got to a point where my biological urges to have my womb filled with black cum and my husbands urges as a cuck to have his wife seeded led us to go bareback
That is so sexy

Back