Nastiest Fantasy

Having an exhibitionist girlfriend who loves the idea of being shared with other men while i watch; Then finding a Black man with whom she experiences what happens to be the best sex of her life; Both of us then start believing that her having sex with Black men is second to none, and we agree from that day on she will not allow a dick inside her vagina that's not a Black man's; We then start a lifestyle in which i as her primary partner stay sexually monogamous with her while she is free to have sex with as many Black men as she likes; We continue to have sex with each other on a regular basis but more often in times no Black man is available; However me having sex with her includes all other types of sex but intercourse (my dick inside her pussy) - as her vagina is restricted to Black men's dicks and toys only.

This is never going to happen for real because i think i could not handle living without having sexual intercourse at all with the Woman i love and decide to spend the rest of my life with. But as a fantasy it's hot as hell! ;)

They involve competition and pregnancy.
One could be black studs fighting for me and I, being the prize, mating with the winner.
The other, having unprotected sex with multiple studs so the ones to compete would be their sperms in my innards.
They're about being a sex goddess, with the obvious comsequences of becoming exposed and the destruction of my marriage, but doing what biollogically is the right thing

Being enslaved by a black woman and shared with other black girls! There are some nasty lesbian gangbang vid on Web. That's what makes me wet!!! After that the guys of those black mistresses could come and have their turn on me too 😁 definitely too nasty to tell my husband!!!
509_Bitches_On.jpg

141_Gangbang_Maria.jpg

Last edited:
They involve competition and pregnancy.
One could be black studs fighting for me and I, being the prize, mating with the winner.
The other, having unprotected sex with multiple studs so the ones to compete would be their sperms in my innards.
They're about being a sex goddess, with the obvious comsequences of becoming exposed and the destruction of my marriage, but doing what biollogically is the right thing
that's hot!

One black gentleman with whom I have been communicating for a while has told me that he wants to pimp me out to some of his business associates. My fiance would drive me to where my date for the night was staying - hotel, his home, etc. - then wait for me to call him later or in the morning to come pick me up. The thought of that gets me super excited!!!

Last edited:
Back