N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

One of the first Black Men who could last and fuck me right would try to make me say it. I would resist and he would fuck me harder and harder and gave me the best full body orgasm. I never said it for him but he would play race play vids when he would bang me and I think it got him off more over time how hard he would fuck me and I still wouldn't say it. To each his own kinks.

Personally, I find it offensive, regardless of who's using the term.
*Perhaps the only time I'd tolerate (ignore) it if the woman who was making the reference was doing so while willingly taking my dick inside of her pussy, or ass.
One dislike -vs- 14 likes.
I'm not seeking validation; but, it's good to have support from independent, reasonable, intelligent people in this particular matter, for one simple reason;
if we're ever going to improve the conditions within our own neighborhoods, we have to change the way that we see each other, and how we interact with each other.
That stated, if anyone disagrees with my position for any reason, I respect their right to do so. Our disagreeing on this subject simply means that we may have limited social interactions, if any.

so i assume u do not watch shane diesel flicks...? totally respect your opinion,,but how u feel when brothers toss it around in videos music etc,,,then its cool?
That's a valid point.
For me, I don't care if the brother (or sister) is ten shades darker than I am, it's inappropriate, and unacceptable.
The people (within our community) who insist on using the term either: (1.) don't know the origins of the term (-which I find hard to believe), or; (2.) don't care about the origins, or how its use impacts us.
The people who insist on using the term are most likely the ones who deliberately contribute to the problems in society, not just within our community. Whether they are the wannabe rappers who are willing to sell their souls for a dollar, or the racists Neanderthals who have a propensity for committing violence against unarmed, black men for jogging through their neighborhood those who use the word generally have a propensity for anti-social behavior.

Last edited:
None of the men I have been with have ever asked me to call them it and definitely not something I would ever say without being asked to.

It's just a word. The more offended you the more you empower it. The more exclusive the word the more it can hurt.

"I don't uses that word cause I'm morally superior"

"Oh no that dude said the n word. This justifies me beating him up"

" but you don't know what it's like. I want to keep this word alive and powerfull so I can maintain my victimhood bonus points"

Definitely to each their own.. I just don't find it sexy/a turn on or even okay which is what the post was asking. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don't find being called a whore or a slut or any other derogatory thing such as “fuckmeat” to be hot but if someone does I don't need to understand it to know it's not for me.
Well said. It’s a massive turn off for me to see or be referred to as “a black” or the use of “blacks”. It’s one step short of the “N-Word” to me.

We are men/people not crayons…

I highly doubt those guys like Shane Diesel, Boz, Richard Mann and the rest of those Bang Boat, or Bull Royalty guys are getting any emails or DM'S about how disrespectful or a turn off it is to make all those women say that they "Love N Dick" while they fuck them! I guarantee you that is not happening!

What you do in the bedroom is your business!

People are fucking weird on here. Hell, I'll outright say it... white people are fucking weird on here. ******* has to always go way beyond two people fucking. Weirdos start cooking up all kinds of weird hypotheticals that are borderline insane.

The things black men and black dick will do to a motherfucker...
I agree 100%! Some Black men that allow that nonsense do not mind being disrespected! Never quite understood the infatuation with white pussy that some Black men are mesmerized by! Now, I do agree also that white people are fucking weird and definitely MENTAL!!

Last edited:
so i assume u do not watch shane diesel flicks...? totally respect your opinion,,but how u feel when brothers toss it around in videos music etc,,,then its cool?
He never says "er" he says "ga" or "guh"...if you know you know.....the women put the "er" in it...

Glad to hear there are some other sane people still alive 🙌
I can’t say that I understand anyone who would be turned on by that. As others say, to each their own, but now we’re talking about black men reduced to slaves to fill the needs of white men by day and reduced to nothing more than a place filler dick for the same white men by night? I’m a whole as man at all times thank you very much.

I can’t say that I understand anyone who would be turned on by that. As others say, to each their own, but now we’re talking about black men reduced to slaves to fill the needs of white men by day and reduced to nothing more than a place filler dick for the same white men by night? I’m a whole as man at all times thank you very much.
Like you said to each their own... I don't have a bbc and I'm not a stud or a bull. I'm a man... whatever gets you off I guess huh?

Back