My x-queen and a group of immigrants.

So, over the summer we were visiting her parents in France. She was 23 at the time with a very petite figure and dressed for speed not comfort on this particular night. We ended up having 5 or 6 big African guys start following us. We mentioned it briefly to each other and she tells me not to worry about getting mugged or anything. Within about a minute they had caught up to us and start to harass her and get touchy. I cant really blame them her ass was hanging out it's just to much temptation. She turns their direction and starts to flirt with them, they became a bit less aggressive only because she was letting them grope her. I'm watching this all happen from about 10 feet away completely petrified. They soon started to get a bit more aggressive with her demanding to fuck her well herding her to a more discreet area. I dont doubt for a second that any other girl at this point would have not have been able to get away from them. She raises her voice and tells them all if they want her they need to follow her for a minute to a more discreet location than what they had planned and that I would be watching from a distance. We finally get to her location all 6 BBCs in hot pursuit. Immediately they lift her dress over her ass and pull her panties down a bit and within seconds the biggest guy in the group who was very muscular and at least 6,3 tall grabs her from behind and starts pounding her like no tomorrow. For most of it I dont even think her feet touched the ground. The rest where gathered round her pulled out their cocks and aggressively competed for who got the most attention. Well groping her and working her dress off. Within about 5 minutes the first guy finished in her. They all started taking turns fucking her. Their was no turning back at this point even if she wanted to. She started squirming when one of the guys started to finger her ass and immediately the guy fucking her yanked her hands behind her back so tight she couldn't move. The guys who she was giving handjobs to where a bit upset one of them ended up holding her head straight well the rest took turns throating her. Anyway the 2nd guy finishes and switches off the next guy immediately goes to try slip it in her ass raw and she lets out a bit of a Yelp and tells them they need lube. Luckily I had a disposable pack on me which I handed over to the guy and they promptly continued. It took almost 45 minutes for them to all finish. I figured things would start winding down once the last guy came so I walked on over come up behind her well shes bent over deepthoating and working her hands and I kneel down and start to check her ass and pussy out up close, shes soaking wet and dripping cum all over. I couldn't resist and did a quick cleanup. They continued to facefuck her for a little while longer, they were all very well endowed but she had no gag reflex and handled like a champ even though it looked like they were trying to ******* her to death with BBC. Eventually she stands up, turns to me, gives me a kiss and starts saying her goodbyes to her new friends and we are on our way without any hassle.
I was super worried she got hurt or had a negative experience but she was really happy about the entire thing. It was both the most turned on and scared I had ever been.

I like reading about this, but not something I dare try out myself. The lube part is especially dangerous - a lot of men are plain idiots when it comes to anal sex.

Back