My wife's fuck buddy reached out

My wife doesn't know that I know, but she fucked a younger BBC a few years ago. It is the only time she cheated on me that I am aware of, but there are probably others. She thinks that I think he is just a guy she knew, but she showed me a text he sent her very late the other night. Just a "what are you up to" text. I told her he probably wants a piece of that ass, and she laughed but agreed. I know she would fuck him again, and might do it behind my back. How do I get her to do it but tell me about it?

My wife doesn't know that I know, but she fucked a younger BBC a few years ago. It is the only time she cheated on me that I am aware of, but there are probably others. She thinks that I think he is just a guy she knew, but she showed me a text he sent her very late the other night. Just a "what are you up to" text. I told her he probably wants a piece of that ass, and she laughed but agreed. I know she would fuck him again, and might do it behind my back. How do I get her to do it but tell me about it?
Suck his dick

Have the quote ✌fantasy✌ discussion and tell her that its your fantasy to watch her get dicked down good by a bbc and that the uh quote ✌guy she knew✌ seems like the perfect opportune bull for the job!

Thanks for the responses! I guess I am wondering this - do you think she showed me the text hoping that I would be turned on that a young guy is basically texting her a "booty call"? I have expressed to her several times that I think she should be fucking other guys, and that it turns me on. So I think that this might be the perfect chance to turn her into a hotwife, which is my ultimate fantasy. She is in her mid-40's, and this guy is 20 years younger. I know that she loves the young guys.

So my wife admitted that she fucked that young guy a few years ago and that he wants to fuck her again. I told her to go for it. She seemed very relieved that I am not jealous or mad at her. And she also seems turned on that it turns me on. I am sure she will fuck him soon, I told her to make sure she tells me this time. So I think I finally have a hotwife!

So my wife admitted that she fucked that young guy a few years ago and that he wants to fuck her again. I told her to go for it. She seemed very relieved that I am not jealous or mad at her. And she also seems turned on that it turns me on. I am sure she will fuck him soon, I told her to make sure she tells me this time. So I think I finally have a hotwife!
u need 2 tell her it b ur greatest desire 2 watch him fuck her, insist bare naked cock, that u want 2 learn how ur cock feels inside her well seeded treasure.. plz keep updated, IM. me would b great also

Communication is the 🔑

keep us posted :0

Like a few people have said, express your fantasies and be honest. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out

Uhhh ask her?

After she agreed that he probably wants a piece of that ass... you should have said... Man I'd like to see that! lol

Back