My Wife Fullfills My Ultimate Fantasy

Rizzo1835

Male
From
WI, US
So I’ll start with a little background. My wife are both pretty young and new to the lifestyle. I’ve had a cuckold fetish for a couple years now. I just told my wife about it last December. She was definitely shocked, but didn’t shoot me down. Over the next couple months we roleplayed and simulated another guy with a dildo.

Then in May, she started actively looking a for a bull. She found a couple guys, but they ended up flaking and just wanted pics.

Eventually she found this guy and they talked for a month straight and really got along well. So she started hanging out with. First it was just some light kissing and cuddling. Then they gave each other oral and he fingered her.

Then she went over there and she wasn’t planning on going all the way, at least that’s what she told me haha, but things got really hot and they ended up fucking. When she got home that night she was so excited and went on and on about how good he was and how she’s never felt so full. I got my first sloppy seconds that night.

Though up to this point, I have not seen a pic of this guy. She barely shared any details and would vaguely say what she did with him. When I asked when I could watch, she said she was nervous to have sex with another guy in front me, but soon I would be able to. Wanting her to feel comfortable, I didn’t push it.

Fast forward to now, she regularly hooks up with this guy, James, she finally told me his name haha. I can tell they must do some kinky *******, because she is not shy anymore lol. It is awesome to see how much her confidence has grown.

Back to the point of the story, this last week was pretty shitty at work, and it’s got me a little down. My wife noticed and she said has the perfect thing to cheer me up. I asked what it was and she just said you’ll see.

So I had to close the store I work at last night, so I leave th store around 9:45 and head home. So I get home and there’s someone else’s car in th driveway, which isn’t uncommon, she has her friends over all the time. Now remember when I said I’ve never gotten to see her with her bull or even her bull before. Tonight that changes, also the my ultimate fantasy is to come home and catch her getting fucked.

So I walk in the house and all the lights are off. Weird. I head up stairs and immediately hear moaning sounds, I can tell it’s my wife. Our bedroom light is on and the door is cracked. I walk up to the door and a not reads “surprise baby!”

I look inside the crack and I immediately start to get hard.

(These pics are just random from the net)

B6DE5A6F-A809-4BB2-B713-4183DCB6493B.gif

My wife on her back, legs spread, and getting pounded by a bbc. My jaw dropped and my dick got hard as rock. There was so much to take in. My wife’s moans, the slap of his balls hitting my wife’s ass, his huge dick repeatedly plunging into it wife’s stretched pussy.

I could hold back and started undoing my belt and pants to free my cock. My wife must have heard me and called for me to come in. I took my pants off and stood there in my boxers with a tent.

“Surprise baby! You finally get to watch and you seem to me liking it”

“This so hot, I’m sorry I have to stroke to this” I pulled my boxers down and out popped my 5 inch cock.

“Damn baby. Your really..” She never finished her sentence, James picked that moment to pick up the pace and really drive his cock into her. She cane harder then I have ever seen. Looking at his cock, it was covered in her juices.

James pulled out and stood up off the bed.
“Clean my cock off” he orders my wife. Time for another surprise, she would never suck my cock after it was in her. But she got on her knees and took it right in her mouth.

James took this time to look me over and then stuck his hand out “Nice to finally meet you man” I awkwardly shook his hand as I listen to my wife clean his cock.

“Your wife is quite the fuck I gotta say. She does any thing I tell her too. And her holes are so tight” he tilts his head back in pleasure and as my deep throats him. Now I pause, did he just say holes, she’s never given me her ass. He must have noticed my pause and said “Her ass is so tight I could barely fit, but we got it to fit”.

I look down at his cock now and it’s gotta be at least 9 inches long and the head is huge. How did he fit that in her ass??

Apparently James had enough talking and moved my wife to her hands and knees and mounted her from behind and without pause shoved his cock back into her swollen pussy.

My screamed in pleasure and begged to be fucked hard and fast. He did just that and in not even a min she was cumming.

Then my wife called me over so she could suck me. I quickly put my cock in her mouth. Her entire body was rocking from James pounding her. With her talented tongue on my dick I wasn’t going to last long. Then I saw James lick his thumb and jam in my wife’s ass

I blew my load right there and filled my wife’s mouth. I pulled out spent as janes just kept giving it to her. She came again in a short while.

After she came, James pulled out and told her he was close and up assume the position. So she climbs back on the bed and spreads he legs wide and high and she says words I will never forget “Fill me up baby!”

With no hesitation he gets between her legs and slams his cock into her and fucks her with all he’s got. I’m still shocked that she wants his cum in her then he leans down and they kiss passionately. He slams his entire cock into her and I can see his balls clench multiple times.

Watching him blow his load into my wife cause me to blow mine and I cum for the second time.

After a short time of them cuddling he pulls out and a huge glob of his cum spills out.

D99E2AC8-CF81-45E8-AB60-C290ED218B86.gif

James stands to the side watching his cum spill out. Then my wife says to me “Your turn baby” I get hard in an instant, crewel between her legs and she takes my cock. She rubs it all over her pussy and in James cum. She then places me in her and I literally fell in lol. It was so loose, but so hot and wet.

“Fuck your wifes sloppy pussy” my wife’s eggs me on. I started to fuck her as hard as I could, it felt so damn good. But the excitement of the night got the best of me and no longer then a min and blew my third load. I lay exhausted on top of her as she stroked my hair.

And that was my first true night of cuckolding. I hope you guys enjoy and thanks for reading!

Back