My wife cucking me while sexting her new bull

Esam

Male
My wife has started flirting with a new bull named Will, chatting and sexting him throughout the day. Sometimes she ignores me while she texts him, other times she teases me and reads how she’s getting him worked up. He’s older than me and in much better shape and admittedly much larger than I am. I’m about 6” and as best I can tell he’s 8-9” and girthy, and based on his confidence and constant references to how he’s going to stretch her out he knows he much more of an alpha than me.

Recently my wife asked if would like to sext him one evening and have me eat her out, knowing that I was servicing her while she gave total attention to him. He told her absolutely.

She called me over to the bed, spread her legs out, and started texting him. “Start licking,” she told me. “I want to have an orgasm in your mouth while talking with him. I want you to taste how wet he gets me.”

As I licked she giggled and moaned, sometimes reading the texts aloud, other times just commenting about them. At one point she said “oh my god I cannot wait to fuck him.”

They ramped up and her breaths got shallow. He told her how he was going to own her mouth, finger her til her legs convulsed, slide all of his cock inside her. Her hips raised as she got close and she moaned, cumming in my mouth. I felt her hand against the back of my head forsing my tongue inside her as she shook and grinder against my lips. “Swallow all of it. Lick it up.” I moaned a “yes ma’am” into her pussy. “See what he does to me?” I could only nod.

Then she fixated on getting him off. She pushed my head away and told me to stroke my cock while she texted him what she wanted him to do to her, outlining how she’ll deep throat his cock and swallow his cum. She bit her lip as she messaged him, glancing my way occasionally as I stroked my cock. “Keep going,” she said. “I want you to cum in your hand thinking about what he’s going to do to me.”

After a few more messages she giggled and said “He just came,” then leaned over and said “I asked him to cum in my mouth.” She then kissed me and pulled away. “Can you imagine his cum all over my lips? My mouth full of the cum I couldn’t swallow?” She kissed me again, pressed her hand to my jaw to ******* my mouth open. “Imagine me letting you taste him and telling you to swallow him.”

I moaned as I got closer, I could feel myself about to cum. “Oh good boy,” she said. She grabbed my balls and ran her tongue around my ear. “Do you like the idea of him filling my mouth up?”

I could only nod.

“Is there anything else you want him to fill up with cum?”

I hesitated.

“Oh come on now,” she said and patted my cheek softly. “You can say it. Where do you want him to cum?”

I knew what she wanted to hear. “I want him to cum in your pussy.” Just saying it sent me over the edge. I came in my hand and convulsed.

“Oh good boy,” she said. “Such a good load for a small cock.” As I finished, she grabbed my wrist and lifted it to my mouth. “If his cum goes in my mouth, where does yours go?” She scooped up a bit with her index finger and held it out. I opened my mouth and licked it off her finger.

“Good boy,” she said, then went back to texting our new bull.2B208D37-F061-47B4-83CD-31724587E352.jpeg

Attachments

• 0247A995-E8AE-4F51-AA4B-4607F41D3D0F.jpeg
    0247A995-E8AE-4F51-AA4B-4607F41D3D0F.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 349
  • EFC9EEB2-B4F5-4A35-AE0E-4074214E5242.jpeg
    EFC9EEB2-B4F5-4A35-AE0E-4074214E5242.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 335
  • F0F33C96-C456-44C7-8B74-4DC0AC240AC1.jpeg
    F0F33C96-C456-44C7-8B74-4DC0AC240AC1.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 332
My wife has started flirting with a new bull named Will, chatting and sexting him throughout the day. Sometimes she ignores me while she texts him, other times she teases me and reads how she’s getting him worked up. He’s older than me and in much better shape and admittedly much larger than I am. I’m about 6” and as best I can tell he’s 8-9” and girthy, and based on his confidence and constant references to how he’s going to stretch her out he knows he much more of an alpha than me.

Recently my wife asked if would like to sext him one evening and have me eat her out, knowing that I was servicing her while she gave total attention to him. He told her absolutely.

She called me over to the bed, spread her legs out, and started texting him. “Start licking,” she told me. “I want to have an orgasm in your mouth while talking with him. I want you to taste how wet he gets me.”

As I licked she giggled and moaned, sometimes reading the texts aloud, other times just commenting about them. At one point she said “oh my god I cannot wait to fuck him.”

They ramped up and her breaths got shallow. He told her how he was going to own her mouth, finger her til her legs convulsed, slide all of his cock inside her. Her hips raised as she got close and she moaned, cumming in my mouth. I felt her hand against the back of my head forsing my tongue inside her as she shook and grinder against my lips. “Swallow all of it. Lick it up.” I moaned a “yes ma’am” into her pussy. “See what he does to me?” I could only nod.

Then she fixated on getting him off. She pushed my head away and told me to stroke my cock while she texted him what she wanted him to do to her, outlining how she’ll deep throat his cock and swallow his cum. She bit her lip as she messaged him, glancing my way occasionally as I stroked my cock. “Keep going,” she said. “I want you to cum in your hand thinking about what he’s going to do to me.”

After a few more messages she giggled and said “He just came,” then leaned over and said “I asked him to cum in my mouth.” She then kissed me and pulled away. “Can you imagine his cum all over my lips? My mouth full of the cum I couldn’t swallow?” She kissed me again, pressed her hand to my jaw to ******* my mouth open. “Imagine me letting you taste him and telling you to swallow him.”

I moaned as I got closer, I could feel myself about to cum. “Oh good boy,” she said. She grabbed my balls and ran her tongue around my ear. “Do you like the idea of him filling my mouth up?”

I could only nod.

“Is there anything else you want him to fill up with cum?”

I hesitated.

“Oh come on now,” she said and patted my cheek softly. “You can say it. Where do you want him to cum?”

I knew what she wanted to hear. “I want him to cum in your pussy.” Just saying it sent me over the edge. I came in my hand and convulsed.

“Oh good boy,” she said. “Such a good load for a small cock.” As I finished, she grabbed my wrist and lifted it to my mouth. “If his cum goes in my mouth, where does yours go?” She scooped up a bit with her index finger and held it out. I opened my mouth and licked it off her finger.

“Good boy,” she said, then went back to texting our new bull.View attachment 4462179
So hot I can imagine you were imagining his cock in her mouth while you were eating her

Back