My wife calls my soft dick a baby dick

Stickfats2222

Couple
Gold Member
My wife kind of teases my soft cock and has called it a baby cock while its soft, she recently lost all interest in sex when we used to have amazing sex often, she says work has her to anxious to want to have sex, ive been concerned there may be someone else in the picture, whenever we finally do have sex she dosnt cum anymore either so i started fingering her with 3 fingers and eventually 4 then she wants my dick but at that point i feel so small inside of her, i think its time either way to find a local fwb to keep her satisfied in our home at least

My wife kind of teases my soft cock and has called it a baby cock while its soft, she recently lost all interest in sex when we used to have amazing sex often, she says work has her to anxious to want to have sex, ive been concerned there may be someone else in the picture, whenever we finally do have sex she dosnt cum anymore either so i started fingering her with 3 fingers and eventually 4 then she wants my dick but at that point i feel so small inside of her, i think its time either way to find a local fwb to keep her satisfied in our home at least
Looking at the pictures you have put up of her. With that nice face and that ass, I can guarantee that she is already getting plenty of shafting elsewhere. The question is rather if it's black or white cocks she's getting.

Fuck that's hot. I need to get my wife find a cute name for my clitty. It already turns me on so much when she talks about how unattractive my cock and balls are.

Back