My wife and her boyfriend

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by wifeprefersblack, May 29, 2013.

1. My wifes relationship with her black boyfriend is heating up big time. They see each other frequent and have all nighters at his house. I am so turned on by it and encouraging their relationship. She describes the sex a lot of times as passionate love making which makes it even hotter. She is still at his house from last night and the last text I got they were getting ready to take a shower together and then have wild sex before she goes to work. She always showers with her rings off so I am curious if they will make love to each other without her wearing her wedding rings.

This is how often she has seen him in May: 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd,24th, 28th
    Most of those are overnighters so they had sex the next morning before she came home
    Her pussy looks so beautiful the next morning after a night with him. He puts huge huge loads of cum inside her body

2. her boyfriend came over this morning to take a shower with her. Rings are on the table and she is in the shower and I am sure love making will follow

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  3. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    Nice get some pics

4. Her legs and ass were convulsing while he was eating her out.
    Wasn't enough, a friend of hers that she would fuck from time to time wanted her and she was horny so she met him at a hotel for some afternoon fucking. She already said if he doesnt satisfy her enough she is going to see her boyfriend tonight.

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  5. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US