My wife and her boyfriend

My wifes relationship with her black boyfriend is heating up big time. They see each other frequent and have all nighters at his house. I am so turned on by it and encouraging their relationship. She describes the sex a lot of times as passionate love making which makes it even hotter. She is still at his house from last night and the last text I got they were getting ready to take a shower together and then have wild sex before she goes to work. She always showers with her rings off so I am curious if they will make love to each other without her wearing her wedding rings.

This is how often she has seen him in May: 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd,24th, 28th
Most of those are overnighters so they had sex the next morning before she came home
Her pussy looks so beautiful the next morning after a night with him. He puts huge huge loads of cum inside her body

Her legs and ass were convulsing while he was eating her out.
Wasn't enough, a friend of hers that she would fuck from time to time wanted her and she was horny so she met him at a hotel for some afternoon fucking. She already said if he doesnt satisfy her enough she is going to see her boyfriend tonight.

Back