my white friends

everytime I hang out with my white friend or friends they joke about my penis size. both male and female. sometimes my outline shows so that's how they know I'm hung but why do they constantly talk about my dick?? is this there way of worshiping my bbc???
the males are hating and the females want it.......Basically yes they worshipping you. Simple answer, dont over think it, use to your advantage.

I was thinking to hard. I think you're right. thanks
the white dudes actually bringing you more attention from the ladies. So if they hating or not, its to your advantage, cause they just made themselves look fruity in front of women and basically moved you to the head of the line for the ladies 😉 their jokes always back fire, wait for a face to turn red, then you know they hating

the white dudes actually bringing you more attention from the ladies. So if they hating or not, its to your advantage, cause they just made themselves look fruity in front of women and basically moved you to the head of the line for the ladies 😉 their jokes always back fire, wait for a face to turn red, then you know they hating
brilliant lol I agree

Back