my white friends

everytime I hang out with my white friend or friends they joke about my penis size. both male and female. sometimes my outline shows so that's how they know I'm hung but why do they constantly talk about my dick?? is this there way of worshiping my bbc???
It must be a real bitch being YOU, huh? So sad you are burdened with such an affliction. We ALL have our own CROSS to bare, however. Hang in there.

Award_OfTheYear3.jpg

Last edited:
well the "white friends" been hating
Maybe that's what you'd like to think, but, you'd be thinking wrong. Envious, definitely ... but hating? Only if their woman is already getting it. Maybe the "hating" part is actually on the other end of this; but, if blaming the "white boiz" for the hate makes you feel good, by all means.
Just so you know, a lot of white guys are well hung as well ... black males don't have an exclusive on large cocks. Think of it as a "novelty" for now.

Last edited:
the white dudes actually bringing you more attention from the ladies. So if they hating or not, its to your advantage, cause they just made themselves look fruity in front of women and basically moved you to the head of the line for the ladies 😉 their jokes always back fire, wait for a face to turn red, then you know they hating
I dont joke, i just want u 2 destroy that pussy and hope she cant walk after u left. Im a wingman. But ill admit i respect the size.

im seeing my white friends agin tonight. ill keep you posted what they say about my dick later today. im gonna let my outline show and see what they say
It must be a real bitch being YOU, huh? So sad you are burdened with such an affliction. We ALL have our own CROSS to bare, however. Hang in there.

View attachment 3349889
its not easy living with this horsedick
between my legs. poor jlongdaddy lolol

Back