my white friends

Your worry for nothing bro your white guy friends Are just jealous you should definitely let your white girlfriends have your bbc The more they talk about it the more they want it And I can tell you they fantasize about your bbc Whenever they have there alone time
i know they fantasize . it always crosses my ming thay they are. i love it

i know they fantasize . it always crosses my ming thay they are. i love it
I bet they get wet while taking about your bbc They won’t tell you but you can always see it by looking there body language and make sure You listen to the sound of there voice. You will notice there voices slightly change as they talk to talk about your bbc that’s when they will get horny and they are wet it’s going to be in their head and they can’t get out of their mind

i let my outline
I bet they get wet while taking about your bbc They won’t tell you but you can always see it by looking there body language and make sure You listen to the sound of there voice. You will notice there voices slightly change as they talk to talk about your bbc that’s when they will get horny and they are wet it’s going to be in their head and they can’t get out of their mind
her voice did change😳😳😳. it also did agin today when i asked her was this rope for bondage or something else. its was very obvious what she wanted to use the rope for bondage

Your white guy friends are just jealous that you have way better size than they do they are more jealous that you can reach and hit that special spot deep inside a girl wet pussy it just jealousy you hear bro don’t take there bull ******* They don’t know how to satisfy a woman in bed you have a better advantage and you know how to use the size of your bbc they think having a bbc make sex better but its how you use the size that makes the sex better

i let my outline

her voice did change😳😳😳. it also did agin today when i asked her was this rope for bondage or something else. its was very obvious what she wanted to use the rope for bondage
You see what I mean and she was leaving you hints and signs to let you know what she wants to do and who she wants to do that kind of stuff with

So For example if I see the rope that’s used for bondage I would Be smooth keep the conversation going and say have you ever tried bondage before She might be nervous and shy about it she might say no if she ask you have you ever tried it with a woman before If you’ve never done that before I would say no I haven’t yet. You can say I can’t help you with the bandage if you like Keep the conversations smooth to make sure she’s comfortable

Back