My white addicted women...

Dear Mistress,

My wife says that my tiny cock and weak seed are useless to her and has instructed me to find BBC, who she will undoubtedly be very submissive and slutty with. I do not know yet what is expected of me, whether I will be expected to watch or even take part, either as a sissy or not. She tells me that she wants to feel a real man´s seed deep inside her pussy. I am a novice to this and your advice and instructions would be most welcome. In exchange I will devote myself to keeping you happy and obeying all your commands. My wife does not let me fuck her now, so I can only masturbate but I need to be controlled, and learn how to serve my wife´s future black bull lovers.

Don't worry she'll love to control you I'm glad you realise you've got a useless cock that's why your wife wants a reaslman and cock to take and use her . be greatful I'd she lets you watch

I do not know if she will let me or not, but I am worried that the bulls will want to breed with her...I hope they will use protection....

I can't wait to chat with you again mistress it's been so long just thinking about serving you and pleasing you drives me crazy. I have so many ideas of what I would do for you. I would get on my knees and obey your every desire while you strip me naked and make fun of my small penis. If u allow me I would eat your pussy out until your lover comes in and kicks me out then clean you up after I can be your total slave mistress!

Ahahaahaha... my bitch ! Tell me about your ideas...

Back