My white addicted women...

Thank you Mistress (should I call you that? I'm all new to this) I'm very curious and amazed... I've never had sex with another girl before, just played around with friends, but being with black women is REALLY turning me on...
I find you very beautiful and attractive, I feel like running my mouth through your skin, like, devoted to you...

Mistress Philmo will be the perfect world to call me. Be welcome on this thread and I would say that it is a good presentation. I will say that it will be difficult to meet each others unless you travel to Paris or if I travel to your place. But what you write is a good begining... Many people here are devoted like the way you wish to be.
By default of meeting, we can write each others and I can make your pant sooooo wet... You ain't waste time after a few words to cum wildely... I am available for you, lil bitch...

Philmo you are my Queen, I want to be your white slave boi.

wowww.... is this a joke bitch ! That's it??? you want to be mine and it is sum up in half a sentence. Do it again and make it longer. I want a kind of slut resume here !!!!

I am nothing more than a little white cuck. My dick is so tiny that it can not please a goddess such as yourself. My duty is to serve you and all your needs. You are a goddess and you should be treated like one. I will do anything you command.

Do you think it is normal to talk about those items on my thread? Do you think logical that I have to repeat orders befor you obey?
I like white bois like you cause you know your place, and the use you can make with your clitoris. I saw that you suck your first black dick on your profile, and this is excellent. When we will be closer, when your training will go further... I will get you another black dick to honor. I will make my bitch happy, even if I am in Paris. Don't worry for that...

I worship You Goddess Philmo. I want You to own me. I thrive to be Your number 1 slave. I want to do better than all the rest so You are willing to give me more of Your time. I want You to know all of my secrets as that gives You more power over me. I want You to enjoy using abusing and torturing Your little white toy as much as i love to worship, adore and serve You.

I love the feeling of being owned by someone far supreme like You. A real Goddess. Someone who knows power and how to use it and how to manipulate and control the brain of a bitch boi like me!

you're a good boi. A lot came here to kneel at my foot, but a few remains... You are one of my favorite slut boi. And the Oklahoma small cock should learn about the way you must write and behave...

I am a dumb whore who is completely addicted to Mistress Philmo. I'm so fortunate to be her bitch that I'd love to bathe in her golden shower or lick her beautiful anus clean in tribute to her beauty and sexyness. I'm submitted to her will in body and soul and will accomplish anything that is told by her without hesitating. My whole existence is pitifully worthless without her clever guidance in serving the superior black race. But more important I shall express my complete devotion to my unique and sexiest Mistress Philmo who owns every part of my filthy white body and my slutty soul. I'm just a brainless whore for you Philmo.

Back