My white addicted women...

i m your bitch my Queen ,and all my women ar in your service

This is a better behavior... I am sure you would so like to see your wife and I in a bed, having fun while the maid you are will follow our orders... You will be our maid. You will be able to watch and jerk off... By the way, and to make you really happy, a black man can join us and take care of your wife... You see, many possibilities for a slut like you !

This is a better behavior... I am sure you would so like to see your wife and I in a bed, having fun while the maid you are will follow our orders... You will be our maid. You will be able to watch and jerk off... By the way, and to make you really happy, a black man can join us and take care of your wife... You see, many possibilities for a slut like you !
yees my Queen i feel very happy and proud to serve you and be your slut bitch ,yes i would love to see you with my wife having fun ,i will obey my superior mistress,sure i will be very happy my Queen

Many slaves here now... White half men and girls ready to serve. This is so nice and I am very proud of everyone of you, who comes here and publicly submit to me. The fact you come and write at the eyes of everybody marks your total weakness and surrender to my person.
It is so much better for you to reveal openly your true nature and it is an honor for me, when you are humble and respectful, to put a leash on your collar...

Back