My white addicted women...

Then ask correctly right here and submit. Chose your words and make it publicly just here... I want you to give some details about you, and the white wife you wanna offer me.
i m in your service my queen and my wife is your she is 30 y old and she want it soo big inside her

i m in your service my queen and my wife is your she is 30 y old and she want it soo big inside her

Give us (and give me) more details. Don't you think your presentation and your demand to be in my service is light ????
When I see your wife pic, I really understand her... Don't be shy my lil bitch... express yourself !

What outfit ? The black legin or the strap on? You want it for your wife to make you enjoy how a submitted slave feels ?

BOTH! I am the wife and yes I want it so I can really give it to my sissy cuck!
All the ones we have now don't fit properly and slip or the cock is in the wrong place, uncomfortable, the list goes on but most irritating is that none of them hold the cock securely so I end up having to use my hands to hold the dong which makes it hard to go "balls deep" if you know what I mean.

btw Mistress Philmo, you are a very sexy lady.

BOTH! I am the wife and yes I want it so I can really give it to my sissy cuck!
All the ones we have now don't fit properly and slip or the cock is in the wrong place, uncomfortable, the list goes on but most irritating is that none of them hold the cock securely so I end up having to use my hands to hold the dong which makes it hard to go "balls deep" if you know what I mean.

btw Mistress Philmo, you are a very sexy lady.

What's your name sweetie ?
I have one pantie with the cock modeled directly on it. As it is directly integrated into the pantie, its not irritating and it is secure. I can fuck hubby when I want to.
Thank you for the sexy lady. You are a mistress too... is your sissy cuck has been already be trained by a black mistress?

I have seen those and thought about trying them. Maybe I will order some tonight! We are still looking for the right Black couple to be our bull and black mistress. Sissy boy has had plenty of white cock.

Of course he need a black cock now. Does he use this forum to post or is it just you ? For my part, hubby has just the right to read. I know he has a bull here he used to discuss with by mail.

He mostly just reads and looks, but I must admit I like looking at this thread and the pictures you post :) I let him reply some of the time but I mainly control what goes on here.

You prove so well what we should all know. The place of a white woman is to submit to black women and to not only lick their Mistress's pussy but to stick her tongue deeply in her Mistress's ass in order to show that she is truly owned. The purpose of white women, just like white men, is to serve the black woman. In all ways. Clean the Mistress's home, cook the Mistress's dinner, wash the Mistress's clothes, serve the Mistress food and ******* on knees, and of course to pleasure the black Mistress's ebony body in any and all ways demanded. There is nothing on this earth hotter than seeing an attractive white bitch being dominated by a black woman. The pictures you posted of the white bitch's face being pressed into the beautiful black pussy, of the white bitch licking up the beautiful black ass, and the one of the white couple on their knees each pleasing a black pussy as is their responsibility, are the sexiest things i've ever seen. I've always had trouble finding movies or pictures of this, especially genuine servitude rather than scripted, and I thank you so much for posting them for us Mistress. I wish I knew where to find them so I could see more white women doing what they are meant to do. For a white woman to be humiliated or put in bondage, at least occasionally, by a black Mistress is a proper reminder of her reason for existing; to serve black women. That is my purpose as well. I beg of you, Mistress Philmo, please allow me to serve you and be your bitch. I pledge myself to you. PLEASE allow me to be yours, how I long to serve your superior blackness, to offer you my tongue fully in your ass, to allow you to do anything and everything that you want to me. You are a gorgeous and proper black Mistress and I belong to you, Ma'am.

Give us (and give me) more details. Don't you think your presentation and your demand to be in my service is light ????
When I see your wife pic, I really understand her... Don't be shy my lil bitch... express yourself !
i cant give my wife what she need my Queen this is why we need a black man

Back