My white addicted women...

Where do I start….first, you’re amazing energy, a presence. Then your big round eyes and full lips will captivate us. of course you’re amazing body is captivating , and you’re incredible booty makes us want to kneel and kiss it, but the very best is the smooth hairless skin of the black woman.It is simply amazing to touch and RUN our hands endlessly over your skin, with just a touch of fine olive oil. Like silk, it will send you into heaven…(why is my mouth watering?) my wife and I would be honored to kneel before your elegance and beauty to serve your every need as you deserve to be honored. We both would be humbled in the presence of your powerful dominance over us. You are our queen.

Attachments

• 419195340_345168648434380_6466438811914830581_n.jpg (400×400) - Avast Secure Browser 1122024 ...jpeg
    419195340_345168648434380_6466438811914830581_n.jpg (400×400) - Avast Secure Browser 1122024 ...jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 419131695_345176165100295_105508734120592512_n.jpg (526×526) - Avast Secure Browser 1122024 6...jpeg
    419131695_345176165100295_105508734120592512_n.jpg (526×526) - Avast Secure Browser 1122024 6...jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 70
To any white lesbian subs what is some of the dirtiest and kinkiest things a black mistress has done to you
To all you women out there ave you ever witnessed a catfight between a white woman and a black woman either when you was in school college or any other place how the fight started and who won and was the loser humiliated

Hello philmo It's taken me a long time to speak to you I think you are a credit to all black women my question to you is what is some of the kinkiest things you have done to your white slut slaves I would love to know wt you do to them to show there place .
write me by mail

So nice to hear from you philmo I'm so horny laid here in bed I would like to hear 3 of the dirtiest things you ave done to some of your slaves it would get me off and set me up for a fun day luv Nightshade x

So nice to hear from you philmo I'm so horny laid here in bed I would like to hear 3 of the dirtiest things you ave done to some of your slaves it would get me off and set me up for a fun day luv Nightshade x
you should ask my white slave hubby when I have sex with my lovers. He picks them up, then turn his status from husband into cuck, often in public places, then get spanked by me or my lover, humiliated verbally, he is often the driver and watch her lovely wife get fucked, he sleeps down the bed when I am with lovers, ****** to prepare me with his tongue, or prepare him with his mouth, while lover watch him sucking his cock (usually twice his own size) like he wan a trophy...

usually like this, hubby is on my left... lover in front of me.
People watch me come in the lounge with hubby... then see me with getting kissed and caressed by lover in the lounge.
Then watch me get out the place with my lover, with hubby following.
Poor hubby with his hard small dick... my be I will tell you the following of this story...
If some of you are interested in...

20170922_233445.jpg

usually like this, hubby is on my left... lover in front of me.
People watch me come in the lounge with hubby... then see me with getting kissed and caressed by lover in the lounge.
Then watch me get out the place with my lover, with hubby following.
Poor hubby with his hard small dick... my be I will tell you the following of this story...
If some of you are interested in...

View attachment 6966915
,I'm very interested in hearing this story especially if it involves you doing really kinky stuff to the white woman I'm waiting eagerly

,I'm very interested in hearing this story especially if it involves you doing really kinky stuff to the white woman I'm waiting eagerly
this story involves 2 white men (my lover and my hubby... if we suppose that my hubby is a real man).

this story involves 2 white men (my lover and my hubby... if we suppose that my hubby is a real man).
I'm curre
Just out of intrest philmo have you ever seen a catfight between a sexy black woman against a white if you have cd you tell me abt how it started where it was who won and was there humiliation for the loser

if you talk about catfight between a black and white women, you know (and everyone knows it here) that a black woman have more attitude and words or is faster to go in a physical fight. Even at distance... ask @paola about the way I talk to her for years now. I love her submission and her weak attitude. This italian bitch belongs to me and her place is between my legs

Back